Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

just about, going up now to turn on my leccy blanket and go in a few

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

so i'm not the only one awake then, and glad to know the art of sarcasm hasn't been lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

queen-mise wrote: »
    and glad to know the art of sarcasm hasn't been lost.

:D

Its only 1am, still early! DVD time me thinks!

no it hasnt.
    /sarcasm

:D

Its only 1am, still early! DVD time me thinks!

i'm watching star trek on bravo, the best late night telly

• Advertisement

i'm watching star trek on bravo, the best late night telly

[cough] nerd [/cough]

:p:pac:

[cough] nerd [/cough]

:p:pac:

I have never denied this.

Tell me while your awake - what is the difference between a nerd and a geek.

is a nerd smart and a geek stoopid :D:D:D

nerds wear glasses and geeks,wear...wear...bigger glasses!

Nerds are brainy, but just a bit, ermm........nerdy.

Where as geeks are just geeky, you know, they have the squeeky voices, the out of date glasses and are just plain annoying!

I'm a bit of a nerd really, here's a pic of took of myself just now:
    nerd.jpg

And here's a geek to compare it with:
    geek.jpg

The above photos are truly arguements for the introductions for thumbs down on boards.ie. i hope you are going to pay the counselling bills I am going to need after being traumatised by those pics.

so geeks aren't nerds then.... they are geeky looking without any of the pluses of nerd-dom.

• Advertisement

Did you say thumbs down and something about being traumatised by pics?? Have you ever seen the boy who looked like a thumb?? :D

jikdud.jpg

And you thought those nerds and geeks had problems! :p

ok croppyboy not nice. i am doubling the counselling costs now to pay for both lots of pictures to be erased from my mind. I'll send you my paypal details. :):)

No amount of money can save you now, the damage has been done!! MWAAAHAHAHA :mad::mad:

:P

aynon must have fallen asleep, we can talk about him now so!! :D

these young pups just don't have the staying factor :D:D:D

these young pups just don't have the staying factor, he is probably asleep on one of the beds he sells :D:D:D

I think its safe, he's gone, so tell me, did you hear about the time when he.....................

:p

And he got a caution from the gardai for it also. And this is the future generation of our country :(:(:(

right am heading of to bed, had a long day. what dvd are you watching

And he got a caution from the gardai for it also. And this is the future generation of our country :(:(:(

right am heading of to bed, had a long day. what dvd are you watching

He ought to be ashamed!!

I havent put on a dvd yet, still early though :p. Good night!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

here aynon something to look forward to in fota.

F482EE7306574049859352B1A263DE75-800.jpg

0ECC3A9EDAF6415AA75602EC3A5DB813-800.jpg

33B80A701DDB4E589A9ED3ACDF2C7EFA-800.jpg

No amount of money can save you now, the damage has been done!! MWAAAHAHAHA :mad::mad:

:P

aynon must have fallen asleep, we can talk about him now so!! :D

nope. still here, just disappeared into a good game of starcraft, so forgive me!

stick-dan, thanks for that, i do like the pussy....
    but in reality, that is awe-some! in the truest sense of the word!

ok someone tell me to go to bed, otherwise i'll be saying good morning to hugoirl in the morning :pac::pac::pac:

incredible pictures there dan. really are gorgeous - so tell me can we set up an out of carlow photo thread by carlow people so we can show each other on the carlow forum :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

ok someone tell me to go to bed, otherwise i'll be saying good morning to hugoirl in the morning :pac::pac::pac:

incredible pictures there dan. really are gorgeous - so tell me can we set up an out of carlow photo thread by carlow people so we can show each other on the carlow forum :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

what about saying good morning to me then;)

@aynon, thanks dude but i'm still not happy with them, i'm going to process them better and i have a lot more of them to work on which i will be uploading soon.

@ queen-mise thank you also, let me ponder on that thread topic, i'll have to converse with a few mods on this give me about a week i'm busy this week. The only sticking point i can see is that it would be suited to the photography forum.The photo's of carlow only worked because it was relevant to carlow. This has no relevance to carlow really you see. I'll see. I'll pm you with my decision.

to dan my only point on this is we can show each other cool stuff we have been too or seen as opposed to our incredible photography skills.

@stick-dan: how'd did you get those pics? and on what type of camera? guess it was an SLR w/ a really good zoom.

aynon wrote: »
    @stick-dan: how'd did you get those pics? and on what type of camera? guess it was an SLR w/ a really good zoom.

@aynon. i got them with my camera :P:P

i got them pics in fota wildlife park on my canon eos 400d with a sigma 70-300 dg apo lense.

oh dude btw i'm not going to fota this weekend anyway, i'm heading to dublin to get a new battery grip so i can take snaps for longer.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Hey all, see some of you had an eventful weekend. Hope it was good for everyone :)

Liking the photos stick-dan, puts my camera work to shame.

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Hey all, see some of you had an eventful weekend. Hope it was good for everyone :)

Liking the photos stick-dan, puts my camera work to shame.

thanks hugo, i had a productive weekend :D:D how was yours?

I had a pretty quiet one. Although did get to meet justin hawkins and his new band hot leg on saturday. It was pretty cool. The bro got a signed lp. :)

HugoIrl wrote: »
    I had a pretty quiet one. Although did get to meet justin hawkins and his new band hot leg on saturday. It was pretty cool. The bro got a signed lp. :)

that is way cool :D

• Advertisement

Man its quiet here today. Where is everyone? Just saw a car go by with snow on its roof!! has anyone heard of snowfall this week?

Advertisement