Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

ah but the mountains are a different story, we could go missing up there for weeks with a heavy snowfall :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I'll get my snowboard, you get your camera...

ShayK1 wrote: »
    I'll get my snowboard, you get your camera...

lol if only shay if only.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

stick-dan wrote: »
    hugo where are my pics of the snow?

I'm afraid not, it was all gone by the time i went to do it. :(

Got chips from Florino's last night, they are savage :) definitely on my take away list from now on.

• Advertisement

try Shamrock Takeaway next

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Got chips from Florino's last night, they are savage :) definitely on my take away list from now on.

the fresh cod & onion rings are also to die for. that is the best chipper by far in the town.

HugoIrl wrote: »
    I'm afraid not, it was all gone by the time i went to do it. :(

:(:( it's ok i'm collecting my new gear on saturday so i'll be well ready for the next time any notable weather comes. there'll be more photo's galore.

here i'm bored in work on lunch without my camera :(:( i feel so naked without it.

have a gander at this guy:)

0362482191C44905B73CFF69039D5994-800.jpg

try Shamrock Takeaway next

Tried there for chips & burger awhile back and wasn't too impressed, I see the kebabs are good though.

• Advertisement

stick-dan wrote: »
    here i'm bored in work on lunch without my camera :(:( i feel so naked without it.

have a gander at this guy:)

0362482191C44905B73CFF69039D5994-800.jpg

Dam, can't see pic's from the net on my work system. Will check it out when I finally get outta here.

Would someone go into Tesco's and take a photo of that really cool statue. my camera is missing in action at the moment. It is absolutely incredible.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: - pretty please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

i'll try tomorrow after work, but prob not till like 3.30 or someting before it gets here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

queen-mise wrote: »
    Would someone go into Tesco's and take a photo of that really cool statue. my camera is missing in action at the moment. It is absolutely incredible.

Whats the statue of??

I'm going to Dublin tomorrow (well, today :p) to see 'Bodies - The Exhibition', if I was allowed bring a camera in I'd have some interesting pics to show y'all, but cameras arent allowed apparently :rolleyes:.

But heres an idea of whats on show:
    bodies-ball-player.jpg
    Yes, that is........or was once a living person!!

Any of ye been to it??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

do you mean that iron piece of stuff liike?

That thing is so cool, is it changed every now and again? The one looks different to a few weeks ago.

queen i have a pic of it somewhere, if i find it o'll post it up. was trying out my new gear in the zoo today so after i process them shots i'll have a gander.

please do dan, it really is absolutely incredible and really deserves a decent camera to take a pic of it to do it justice.

On the other topic, i never mean to sticky anything, just a general thread, didn't know if it was appropriate or not.

and last but not least, I am away for a few days, talk to ye wednesday evening some point. enjoy the weekend.

cheers

please do dan, it really is absolutely incredible and really deserves a decent camera to take a pic of it to do it justice.

On the other topic, i never mean to sticky anything, just a general thread, didn't know if it was appropriate or not.

and last but not least, I am away for a few days, talk to ye wednesday evening some point. enjoy the weekend.

cheers

oh right queen must have been a misconception on my end, start a thread by all means. enjoy your few days away in the real world,dont get lost now ya hear?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

oh btw, queen, did you ever get that router sorted? happy to come out and sort you out if needs be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Whats the statue of??

I'm going to Dublin tomorrow (well, today :p) to see 'Bodies - The Exhibition', if I was allowed bring a camera in I'd have some interesting pics to show y'all, but cameras arent allowed apparently :rolleyes:.

But heres an idea of whats on show:
    bodies-ball-player.jpg
    Yes, that is........or was once a living person!!

Any of ye been to it??

Did you enjoy the show Croppyboy?...I have been trying to get the OH to go but she keeps putting it off saying its too far to go....although I think its just an excuse considering she had no problem driving up to see Watchmen last night.:rolleyes:

my hp laptop has multiple personality disorder. It is a hp pavilion, not accepting vista product key and telling me to contact dell.... Thing is possessed.:-):-) back to hospital for it.
    Thanks aynon got router sorted.
    Is bodies suitable for kids and is it still on at the mo.
    Not back on computer till wed, talk then.
    Bowling??? Hugo??? :-)

oh and our house was burgled on sunday. Not much taken. Bloody *****

30480831A47E42348D6610D2DF8CC1FD-800.jpg

CD5681FAF3C5411CBCD0405CA6BBF168-800.jpg

my hp laptop has multiple personality disorder. It is a hp pavilion, not accepting vista product key and telling me to contact dell.... Thing is possessed.:-):-) back to hospital for it.

The vista installation disk that was used probably came with a dell machine.

That really sucks about your house :(
    Did they take anything at all ?

Dan: awesome photos

poor queen,:(:( FCUK H34ADS!!

as shay said did they take much?:(:(

Dan: awesome photos

thanks shay. click the pics to view more if your interested. quiet happy with that set. the zoo is fast becoming a second home to me now.lol

I will sort out a poll in the next few days for the bowling queen, will probablyfor some day in April.

Talk about complete 8asta4ds for the break in, hope they didn't get much.

A grand or two stuff gone. The person was in house less than 7/8 mins. Eircom phonewatch can tell us what time he was in each room and left building at. Cops came down but well gone. It was pure opportunistic, no cars outside house. Our terrier and pup arent much protection:-) :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

A grand or two stuff gone. The person was in house less than 7/8 mins. Eircom phonewatch can tell us what time he was in each room and left building at. Cops came down but well gone. It was pure opportunistic, no cars outside house. Our terrier and pup arent much protection:-) :-)

sorry to hear that queen, there pure feckers and i hope they get their come uppance

Advertisement