Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

aynon wrote: »
    you do that croppyboy....you do that....
    queen-mise wrote: »
    might a good idea if you didn't admit to that openly croppy boy - mightn't be good for your health ;);)

*woop woop!* Go green team! See, I'm down with it guys, I'm just like ye! ;)

Now, whens the game on??

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

*woop woop!* Go green team! See, I'm down with it guys, I'm just like ye! ;)

Now, whens the game on??

:pac:

*groan*

We need to get Jack Bauer to work on your lying techniques.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 hughj

Very nice pics,the sun set is prity cool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

this is great! just uploading a pile of pics in pix, from different things, going to pick the best and post them here

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Definitely needs some work on it alright!

• Advertisement

a couple shots from around the world, that i have taken on my travels

144E09BEE5E8488D88B5862816B68B7F-800.jpg
    just a random castle in amsterdam centraal.

CD0C53B753EF4EE99951133D53B80EE4-800.jpg

temple bar is not only in dublin!

4D22D02E35C54355915138EAA0854479-800.jpg

The rhine from the top of the Cathedral in Koln. yes i did walk up 442 step and the same in reverse to get this pic! and i did that twice in the one morning!

E6B20D92A0714B76AEBC472CB27B4CE6-800.jpg

the Brandenburg gate! while they got the christmas tree ready(this was taken in nov note guys!)

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

america065-1.jpg

I was driving from Iowa to Kentucky nice 12 and a half our Drive and took this in St louis kinda had the munsters feel to it id thought id share :o

Can we refrain from using photobucket here, as I can't view it in the college! pix.ie ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Can we refrain from using photobucket here, as I can't view it in the college! pix.ie ftw.

unfortunately aynon people are allowed to pick their hositng provider, i like you am pixie ftw.

However can we all reread the two rules again!

No images over 800 pixels in size. Any further ones and you will find offending posts deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im a tad confused... This is a Carlow forum so it should be Carlow content. The Photography forum (I assume) shows of your sexy pics of random regional places or the regional forum itself the picture is for...

Cant see how this thread is Carlow related?

• Advertisement

stick-dan wrote: »
    unfortunately aynon people are allowed to pick their hositng provider, i like you am pixie ftw.

However can we all reread the two rules again!

No images over 800 pixels in size. Any further ones and you will find offending posts deleted.

Im sorry Dan ill change it hope thats better

arent ya suppose to be studying,,,,,:p

Sully wrote: »
    Im a tad confused... This is a Carlow forum so it should be Carlow content. The Photography forum (I assume) shows of your sexy pics of random regional places or the regional forum itself the picture is for...

Cant see how this thread is Carlow related?
    people who live in Carlow posted them seems Carlow enough for me,,lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

<
    pedant... Oughvale is the woods on the Windy gap, Mullaghcreelan would be outside Castledermot ( birth place of Laurence O' Toole)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

videocamera052.jpg

My favourite place in the world.

videocamera226.jpg

Think this is Busch Gardens...not quite up to Dan's standards.

?action=view&current=videocamera052.jpg

<
    pedant... Oughvale is the woods on the Windy gap, Mullaghcreelan would be outside Castledermot ( birth place of Laurence O' Toole)

Not going to argue with you, I was sure it was that. The woods outside Castledermot, beside Kilkee golf course, on the way to Athy, whichever woods they are. I was sure it was Oughaval (ish).
    I could very easily be getting mixed up with the name of the one outside Stradbally though either.

On the connection with Carlow, these are pics I wanted to show people here, not necessarily wanting to show off my photography skills, as you would get in other threads. I am using a 5mp camera phone, not exactly state of the art.

btw, im using a 2mp gen 2 digital camera. cost $800 from america back in the day. this is like 2000.

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    arent ya suppose to be studying,,,,,:p
    why would i do a stupid thing like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

it has been advised and I have to say after seeing the way the non carlow photo thread has started out that it is to be no longer. the photos have been moved in here, but can we please keep non carlow photos to the photography forum, that is the most appropriate place for them, feel free to post carlow pictures in the Carlow photo thread though.

thanks

Patrick

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I don't visit the photography forum but I assume they don't mind what camera you have and such pictures they might like to see. There is a thread for that without the chat or comments so you wouldn't be getting advise or whatever!

Some of them, like dans, are fine in the regional forum covering the area he took. :) just none are Carlow related and patrick made the right move as its off topic!

Hope that explains things a bit better!

• Advertisement

What the two guys didn't add there is that if anyone has any grievances with this please don't hesitate to send a pm to any of us to have the situation clarified. I've just been alerted to it myself but i'll be more than happy to answer anyones pm's asap.

Regards
    Dan

I think all three of you have just taken this modding thing too far.

my grievance, is that its carlow people. i do not visit the photography forum, i dont have any reason to. i myself, feel that there is no reason to have pictures taken by carlow people in the carlow forum.

Its nothing to do with Patrick or Dan. The decision was reached with myself and Dub13 (Regional CMod). I just passed on the decision to Patrick and Dan.

We both felt that another off topic thread breaks away from what the forum was designed to be and for that reason advised it be merged with this one. You can still post pictures (as long as the local mods have no issues with that), just not in a thread on its own if its not Carlow related.

Some of the pictures posted could easily have been placed in another Regional forum (Waterford County springs to mind on one post).

If you have any further issues about this, please take it to PM or Help Desk. Thanks.

im not happy with the decision, but the mods decision is final, so im going to get worked up over something that i will not win....:(

so hows everyone today? i'm off work so it's great:D

hooray! im in work this afternoon....god i hope i have a good week this week....anyway what plan do you have today, pat?

Feckin in work too, damn you patrick!!!!! damn you to hell.

ha to both of ye:D

not much it's all good .. not working till thursday and off since last thursday.

was in glasgow for the weekend, tis a great city i must say

• Advertisement

scotland is a lovely country.....

Advertisement