Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

aynon wrote: »
    sounds good.

btw.

i've never met a nice south African.

The guy who tattoos me is from South Africa and is pretty sound.

Although he has been away from there for years travelling all over the world so that might have something to do with it.......Some of the stories he has told me about that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Y'know what I was just thinking earlier?! Wouldnt it be really weird if dogs could talk?! Dwell on that................be a bit mental eh?!

I swear I'm not on anything! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

were you on something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

<RANT>

WhyTF can't people learn to use a roundabout???? WHY??

Just came through the Hacketstown Rd roundabout from the O'Brien Rd, heading toward the Tullow Rd. I approach on the left with no indicator on, some thick B!TCH pulls up to my right. I head for the second exit, turn on left indicator once I pass the 1st exit, then the thick B!TCH puts on her indicator and also heads for the 2nd exit. I braked and let her pass then I F**KING SAT ON THE HORN!!!!!
    Next, the same thick B!TCH (still with her indicator on might I add) heads on up passed the side entrance of the Presentation School and drives straight through the Zebra crossing while a queue, and I mean a queue, of kids were attempting to cross. F**KING RETARD!!!

My blowing her off the road seemed to have had some affect though because she used the next 2 roundabouts properly. Just aswell I'm a cautious driver or she would've drove staight into the driver side of my car.

</RANT>

think i got caught behind that same, intellegent lady, a few days ago, just remember alot of drivers got their licences when you could purchased them. what annoys me more is when people dont know why your blowing them when they do that. that annoys me more!

ShayK1 wrote: »
    <RANT>

Just came through the Hacketstown Rd roundabout from the O'Brien Rd, heading toward the Tullow Rd. I approach on the left with no indicator on, some thick B!TCH pulls up to my right. I head for the second exit, turn on left indicator once I pass the 1st exit, then the thick B!TCH puts on her indicator and also heads for the 2nd exit. I braked and let her pass then I F**KING SAT ON THE HORN!!!!!
    Next, the same thick B!TCH (still with her indicator on might I add) heads on up passed the side entrance of the Presentation School and drives straight through the Zebra crossing while a queue, and I mean a queue, of kids were attempting to cross. F**KING RETARD!!!

My blowing her off the road seemed to have had some affect though because she used the next 2 roundabouts properly. Just aswell I'm a cautious driver or she would've drove staight into the driver side of my car.

</RANT>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

<RANT>

</RANT>

What kind of car?
    I'll gladly shunt her off the road in the banger I'll be buying. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

People have absolutely no idea how to use roundabouts properly in this country. Even seen people go the wrong way round some at times!! How are they on the road???????? Where are the gards to see this ridiciously poor driving???

SV wrote: »
    What kind of car?
    I'll gladly shunt her off the road in the banger I'll be buying. :D

It was a black Astra.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

It was a black Astra.

so 1000 replies is a big milestone for this thread.. whoever replies next will make it. Better make it count!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

1000TH POST

WOOOT :pac::D;):eek:

THANKS TO ALL WHO POSTED SO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Dam so close!!! :o:o:o:o

btw queen-mise is sulking atm, thats why you havent seen her on line!.

whats she sulking about? where she said we were 2 serious as mods?

not just you but the regional mods also, not soo much you tho.

well we have a job to do, and a forum to maintain, boards site wide rules have to be abided by, and that goes for mods too.. (Our only benefits are the hookers and coke;))

so if Queen-mise has a problem with that and decides not to post thats her choice,

theres always the helpdesk for any issues that people want to raise

patrickc wrote: »
    (Our only benefits are the hookers and coke;))

Yeah? lucky you, all I get in the collectables and antiques forum is old grannies and (empty) snuff boxes. Some mods have all the luck! :rolleyes:

But you know Queen-mise would be up for the bowling. Aynon, get her back plz....

Yeah? lucky you, all I get in the collectables and antiques forum is old grannies and (empty) snuff boxes. Some mods have all the luck! :rolleyes:

well i did at the start get Ruu's leftovers that wasn't pleasant

But you know Queen-mise would be up for the bowling. Aynon, get her back plz....
    she'll be in my work this weekend, i'll have a chat with her then. i think she is interested in going bowling on the 24th. i said it to her, about the dates, apparently she is going to have students staying with her for 10 days at the start of this month.

she is going to have students staying with her for 10 days at the start of this month.

Cool, that's nice of her.

• Advertisement

i think shes getting paid, im afaid. so not so nice. but maybe she might us a pint tho from that money.

My jeans finally arrived :D:D

gonna hit the town yes indeed.

are they the ones that are specially fitted around your bum

are they the ones that are specially fitted around your bum

No, they're the ones that take a week to deliver from Dublin and are far too expensive! :D

1_1130feat.jpg

Yep.
    exact same ones.

:rolleyes:

1_1130feat.jpg

I bet ye the guy on the right is Daniel O'Donnell! :p

I bet ye the guy on the right is Daniel O'Donnell! :p
    OMG :eek: Your right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

Will be watching out for sparkle jeans over the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

SV wrote: »
    Yep.
    exact same ones.

:rolleyes:

Damn you SV can't believe you bought my jeans!!!:(

Bad form mate.

Advertisement