Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

I believe, if you are patient enough you can see these Wolrac's in the early hours of the morning, collecting food, they are isolated to Leighlinbridge it would seem! :pac:

They're only about 2 foot tall, and yes Queen they do eat meat........if it so happens that the car they are eating has an occupant!! :eek:

Although initially they were isolated to the Leighlinbridge, they appear to be making their way along the River Barrow to other towns. Watch out Bagenalstown!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 hughj

Dboy85 wrote: »
    Myself and a mate of mine were on our way back to the car one night, he parked down the step there at the bridge, and saw 3 young lads tryin to push the car into the river. :eek::pac: I was laughin but my chum van dammed their ass lol:pac: It was quiet common down there for a while! It was like the "IN" thing te do in the chav world. Ahhh c'est la vie
    I remember seeing ppl pushing cars out onto the road when they were covered in ice last year alright. Was fairly childish

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

hughj wrote: »
    I remember seeing ppl pushing cars out onto the road when they were covered in ice last year alright. Was fairly childish

Haha wouldnt ya be just browned off te see your car in the middle of the road the next day:( I'd think I was losing me marbles lol Did I park that there?!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Haha wouldnt ya be just browned off te see your car in the middle of the road the next day:( I'd think I was losing me marbles lol Did I park that there?!:pac:

hi everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

hooray dan is back as a normal poster!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

hello non mod fellow poster:)

Any1 headin on a bender for the champ league final? I'm hittin the barraks round 3pm:pac: Be lucky te see the telly for kick off!!! Any auld excuse eh:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

sorry i'm washing my hair

aynon wrote: »
    hooray dan is back as a normal poster!!!!

yup yup sure am. so how was everyones weekend?

Mine was pretty feckin good actually. Yourself?

• Advertisement

super-rush wrote: »
    sorry i'm washing my hair

Dont lie. I bet your bald as an egg lol

Nah i still own my own hair. I'd rather stay in and wash my hair than watch Man Ure :pac:

Nah i still own my own hair. I'd rather stay in and wash my hair than watch Man Ure :pac:

I'm goin so I can see first hand the look on the man ure fans faces :owhen Barcelona trash em lol Go an the Kop...:pac::pac::pac::D;)

I'm goin so I can see first hand the look on the man ure fans faces :owhen Barcelona trash em lol Go an the Kop...:pac::pac::pac::D;)

Oh well i didn't know that....lets go get hammered and sing we won it five times throughout the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

hello ppl, lovely evening out there:-)

shame on ye for all being in bed this early:-)

Mine was pretty feckin good actually. Yourself?

ah good good. yeah mine was good too. finally had a weekend to just do nothing. was great. passed by your old place snapping around the place on saturday and sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

i just spilled coffee on my white trousers in work:(:( .....today is just not gonna be good

.....oh look it started to rain :rolleyes:

my husband's job is gone, the school are just after telling him. don't you just love recessions

god that's very late to be telling him, considering they are finishing up this wk!!
    if he's on a contract, he'll be paid till the end of the summer.

im also finishing, dont know if im gonna be re-employed by the school...saving everything from my paycheques cause dont get paid for summer

• Advertisement

Nead21 wrote: »
    god that's very late to be telling him, considering they are finishing up this wk!!

im also finishing, dont know if im gonna be re-employed by the school...saving everything from my paycheques cause dont get paid for summer

his job is gone for this september. they are telling him before the summer holidays

its still quite late. many other teachers have been told already about reduced hours and no job for september

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    my husband's job is gone, the school are just after telling him. don't you just love recessions

ah feck queen sorry to hear that

hopefully they'll take you back in September though

thanks patrick, hopefully they'll take me back!!

and hopefully queen-mise's husband gets something for september too

thanks patrick, hopefully they'll take me back!!

and hopefully queen-mise's husband gets something for september too

Here's hoping that's horrible news altogether. :(

Wouldn't it be great if there was a way where people from divese skill bases could pool together in times of need and possibly start a business venture to help generate a profitable income.

Could this be done. Could people get together and possibly start up a business venture. I think myself this is what needs to be done in this time of economic stress that we are living through.

Sh1te i just woke up.....wtf.......how did i sleep for so long

Sh1te i just woke up.....wtf.......how did i sleep for so long

late night sir? hope ur not late for work

Yeah it was late enough but no too bad...i should have been asleep by 11pm. Not working until Thursday night so its not so bad. Not a bad day outside considering it was supposed to be lashing rain.

Yeah it was late enough but no too bad...i should have been asleep by 11pm. Not working until Thursday night so its not so bad. Not a bad day outside considering it was supposed to be lashing rain.

not too bad so, you missed a few showers but not much really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Weather is sucking up in Navan as well, plenty of showers. Sucks about the jobs guys, who knows what could happen in 3 months the ways things are these days.

Advertisement