Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

super-rush wrote: »
    Oh well i didn't know that....lets go get hammered and sing we won it five times throughout the game...

You got me sussed lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

If the scum wins tomorrow i'm going to kick the telly. I think i'm suffering withdrawal symptoms without football and the season only ended sunday...Next season will be our season

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

If the scum wins tomorrow i'm going to kick the telly. I think i'm suffering withdrawal symptoms without football and the season only ended sunday...Next season will be our season

Could do with a few wingers and a center back and we're laughin then:pac: I'll never hear the end of it if they pass us out on overall titles:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

your arsenal also arn't ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Caught 3 lads in a stolen car today.
    happy days.

• Advertisement

patrickc wrote: »
    your arsenal also arn't ya?

Post reported :D Liverpool fanatic thru and thru my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

SV wrote: »
    Caught 3 lads in a stolen car today.
    happy days.

What do you mean by that?
    Are you a guard or how did you catch them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

ShayK1 wrote: »
    What do you mean by that?
    Are you a guard or how did you catch them?

I was driving behind them and when they were turning right I noticed one of the windows was smashed(seen bits of glass).
    Also noted the third brake light constantly flickering on and off(Sign of hotwiring) so I rang traffic watch(handsfree before anyone starts:p) and told them what I was seeing..put me through to the traffic corps who asked me what direction they were headed.
    5 minutes later, statoil, the 3 lads being arrested and put into the back of the paddy wagon.

I can only assume after seeing that that the car had indeed been stolen.
    so yeah, happy days.

SV wrote: »
    I was driving behind them and when they were turning right I noticed one of the windows was smashed(seen bits of glass).
    Also noted the third brake light constantly flickering on and off(Sign of hotwiring) so I rang traffic watch(handsfree before anyone starts:p) and told them what I was seeing..put me through to the traffic corps who asked me what direction they were headed.
    5 minutes later, statoil, the 3 lads being arrested and put into the back of the paddy wagon.

I can only assume after seeing that that the car had indeed been stolen.
    so yeah, happy days.

Nice work, and good spot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Just goes to show a quick phone call can help get these crims off the street. :D nice work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

the scum lost!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

hehe :)

Laughing my ass off:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

That's class, brilliant to hear.

Have to do this

I'm lovin' Barcelona

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

And they were well beaten too, all their so called star players were nowhere to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Delighted that arrogant git ronaldo and his b** chum rooney finally got them smug grins wiped off their faces. Best thing to happen in ages i must say. I'll be happy for weeks now.

*yes i'm been bitter because i'm a liverpool fan. gwan barca!, ya legends!

I was watching the analysis last night, I counted 27 passes by Barcelona before Man U touched the ball. And that was just one bit that I counted.

Absolutely class.

My 7 year old son is gone into school today, and he is a Barcelona fan, has been for the last 4 years. Cool day for him :D:D:D

anyone alive here at all

yeah

• Advertisement

God this place is busy.

Anyone would think ye had lives :D:D:D:D

Everyone was out in the sun. Hands up who got burned?

I got roasted in Semple Stadium today. You could have used me for the Sunday dinner today. Not good

ShayK1 wrote: »
    Everyone was out in the sun. Hands up who got burned?

Got drivers sunburn this morning driving up to Sallins....I look ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Current Carlow weather conditions at 14.44

Air temp 26.5c
    Humidity 42%
    Pressure 1026.1mb and rising
    Wind SE light breeze 2-3mph

What does all that mean? Well it means its summer!! :D

And you just jinxed it.:D

went to the beach today. Down to Curracloe. It was lovely. Does anyone else LOVE frisbee?

Guys, if ya have time off hit galway. savage weekend there with the ocean race on, pretty much just one big street party at night

I've been in Roscommon since Sunday and it was feckin 32 degrees yesterday. Mercifully there is a slight breeze today.

• Advertisement

Hey guys, quick question where is graiguecullen ns is? Couldn't be bothered with new thread

Advertisement