Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Hey guys, quick question where is graiguecullen ns is? Couldn't be bothered with new thread

you going back to school?

it's beside the church afaik...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

that is one horrible day out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Its sucks totally. fingers crossed it gets better next week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Yeah....drove up to Dublin this morning and the closer I got the worse it seemed to get. Hail stones and lightning....quite the change from 2 days ago.

Heard an aer lingus plane got hit by lightening this morning taking off at dublin airport, dam bad weather!!

• Advertisement

Yeah, I read that too... we are going away next week and it put the sh*ts into my OH. Although chances are the weather will be nothing like this, she just likes being dramatic.:D

I'd be feeling the same, won't be as dramatic though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Hello! :D Been in Poland the past 5 days, I see the weather was bad enough here, wasnt any better in Poland either, around 12-15c.........:rolleyes:. So what I miss while I was away? I've heard nothing, apart from someone being killed in Graigue??! :eek:

it was hugo was the murderer too so watch ur back sir, and feck all been happening really

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

someone killed in graigue??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

Domestic dispute turned nasty i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Nead21 wrote: »
    Domestic dispute turned nasty i believe.

RONALDO IS GONE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

If either Alonso or Mascherano leave i'm going on strike

stick-dan wrote: »
    RONALDO IS GONE!!!

That was always bound to happen, United were lucky to get that much for him. Hopefully Tevez leaves too and they get stuck with the stocking Berbatov as their main attacker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Thought you guys might like this, seen it in Poland! Bolix, hehe. They are some sort of building contractors or something, nice choice of name! :p

CIMG6997.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

sure that they dont work out of ireland? or is that just bolix?

aynon sir you are a legend a true gent.. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

i aim to please! or at least i aim at something....otherwise you could put an eye out.

French market.

Anyone else been exploring the market in town. Pretty good stuff, even if all the stalls aren't french! :)

HugoIrl wrote: »
    French market.

Anyone else been exploring the market in town. Pretty good stuff, even if all the stalls aren't french! :)

yeh was down alright, bought 2 dead;ly dog beds, nearly take up the whole kitchen there that big

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭purplefighter

mmmmmm German Sausage!!! I mean bratwurst sausage! Was down there myself spending too much money :p they had some really cool silk hippy skirts :D

The hotdogs are pretty good. :pac:

Yes they are :D aww, i'd love one now, hmmm all this talk of hotdogs, i'm getting hungry.

Think I might pick one up later! HAve to try some of the curry and lebanese stuff as well.

What time is it on until?

Not sure, one of the food stands was still open at round 11pm last night, everything else was shut. I'd say bout 5/6 maybe

Yeah, was thinking it would be all closed 'bout six :( I tried a thing from the Lebonese stand, wasn't great but it was some veggie wrap thing that was cold, tasted too healthy :p

Any boardies heading in to any of the Eigse events tomorrow? Is there anything good on tonight? I'm bored :(

... I still have that bottle of Whiskey;)

Haven't heard aof anyone with any plans but i'm sure they'll be mentioned soon. Ah the whiskey will have to get something organsied to use it for :) any ideas?

• Advertisement

Well, whiskey always goes well with poker (i can't even remember how to play poker!). Or just like good old fashioned drinkers, find a bridge drink on it or under it :p -we'll have to organise a session.

Advertisement