Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Must get onto the rest and get them involved. Poker sounds like a good one, but cant play myslef :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

play me, ill take all your money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭purplefighter

yeahhh, poker session with whiskey sounds class! I've only played a few times,never remember the rules but 5 min reminder and your flying. Maybe you're bluffing saying you can't play, maybe i'm bluffing, hmmmm...

patrickc wrote: »
    play me, ill take all your money

We'll see about that Wersal, but could we just play with chips for a few times :o I'm skint!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Bluffing........not bluffing..........arrgh! POKER FACE :D:D:D

• Advertisement

POKER FACE :p! man, I hate that song!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

hooray! the Iranian government is on the way out!

one thing i would not want to face is an Iranian riot police!

yeahhh, poker session with whiskey sounds class! I've only played a few times,never remember the rules but 5 min reminder and your flying. Maybe you're bluffing saying you can't play, maybe i'm bluffing, hmmmm...

haha i always give it away with my drink face...
    We'll see about that Wersal, but could we just play with chips for a few times :o I'm skint!

actually it's worzel i'll have you know.... and i can change my head :pac: yeh sure doesnt have to be for anything big
    HugoIrl wrote: »
    Bluffing........not bluffing..........arrgh! POKER FACE :D:D:D

pppp poker face, yeh hugo mate i remember what you said about lady gaga!!

actually it's worzel i'll have you know.... and i can change my head :pac: yeh sure doesnt have to be for anything big

-That's a pretty handy skill for poker:pac:

What did he say about lady gaga? Can you repeat it here?:eek:

I can't do that multi quote thing :o:(

• Advertisement

think it was on the lines of her features... ill say no more

your a woman , feck it your a dub what else would we expect like:pac::pac:

LOL what are you saying? you're from Dundalk :p You're gonna regret that when I kick your ass at poker, and figure out how to multiquote, which I will, I'll show ya, i'll bleedin LEARN ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

aynon wrote: »
    hooray! the Iranian government is on the way out!

one thing i would not want to face is an Iranian riot police!
    haha i always give it away with my drink face...

patrickc wrote:
    your a woman , feck it your a dub what else would we expect like:pac::pac:
    LOL what are you saying? you're from Dundalk :p You're gonna regret that when I kick your ass at poker, and figure out how to multiquote, which I will, I'll show ya, i'll bleedin LEARN ya!

Multiquoting is so much fun! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Feck sake where are the Carlow people?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

super-rush wrote: »

busy fixing posts :)

will ya now.. i look forward to the challenge....

carlow inbred is me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

carlow person in da hissa.

Anyone attend any of the Eigse events as of yet? Or thinking of doing so? Just been looking through the booklet of events here, seems to be a few things happening during the week, if you're a culture vulture that is :p

went to the open air gig in Fairgreen yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. I even bought Joe Cleere's single

I also had a venture around the market and bought a nice ring for myself.

I passed by that market twice but didnt stop unfortunately! There seemed to be a good buzz around it, plenty of craft items and such, I guess all that type of stuff is en vouge now anyway.

I was thinking of popping into the 'Readings from emerging writers workshop' tomorrow at 8pm. Its the only evening I'm sure I have free this week so I'll see some of the festival anyway :p. Anyone else going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Ah lads i'm wrecked, up every night the last three weeks trying to get this photography website online. :(:(

finally getting there. So how's the good people of carlow?

Feckin great Dan feckin great.

Feckin great Dan feckin great.

lol, thats an energetic response martin lol..how's things?

stick-dan wrote: »
    Ah lads i'm wrecked, up every night the last three weeks trying to get this photography website online. :(:(

finally getting there. So how's the good people of carlow?

Did you have any pics in the Eigse displays Dan? Seen a good few photos displayed up in the Shamrock plaza today, to be honest, some of them werent amazing, I've seen far better pics from yourself!

Theres also a nice display of Irish handcrafted chairs up there, if anyones interested *tumbleweed*.........no? ok! :pac:

stick-dan wrote: »
    lol, thats an energetic response martin lol..how's things?

Twas a bit energetic wasn't it? But feck it things couldn't be better for a change.

Did you have any pics in the Eigse displays Dan? Seen a good few photos displayed up in the Shamrock plaza today, to be honest, some of them werent amazing, I've seen far better pics from yourself!

Theres also a nice display of Irish handcrafted chairs up there, if anyones interested *tumbleweed*.........no? ok! :pac:

I didn't no DB, i wasn't around for it i was entertaining guests as they say and had work down in waterford. Thanks for the compliment though.

I'm off to the saltee islands on saturday for a photographic expedition. Should be fun.I'll post ya up some pics :)
    Twas a bit energetic wasn't it? But feck it things couldn't be better for a change.

Well that's good to hear martin :)

wow, that really is random waffle...

You might have better luck in the Antiques forum. I'll moved that post for you if you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ber58

ShayK1 wrote: »
    wow, that really is random waffle...

You might have better luck in the Antiques forum. I'll moved that post for you if you want?
    that would be great if you could..i also uploaded pictures of it to here..im new so dont know my way around yet...grateful for the help

ber58 wrote: »
    that would be great if you could..i also uploaded pictures of it to here..im new so dont know my way around yet...grateful for the help

thats moved to collectable and antiques, here is a direct link to that forum for you.

collectable and antiques

• Advertisement

Sure here ye might as well have a gander at my efforts over the last few days at mmaking my photography website.

D Jordan Photography

Advertisement