Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Nead21 wrote: »
    just to clarify..im not actually in school, i teach in school :p

just watching best of michael jackson on MTV and god it has brought back millions of memories ...namely dancing around the kitchen with one glove on singing "I'm bad, i'm bad"

Ah yea I know that, was just thinking bck to the days of having no responsibilities and loads of time off to play around as a kid. AAAAAAhhhhhh it was great :o.

Looks like things got exciting here at the weekend!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Looks like things got exciting here at the weekend!!!!

exciting.....or ridiculous!!! :rolleyes:

tell us hugo...how was your weekend ??

exciting.....or ridiculous!!! :rolleyes:

tell us hugo...how was your weekend ??

Well from what I can remember...................:D

Nothing too exciting, meal with the family on friday to see off my brothers mother in law. She was heading back to New Zealand. Few drinks with one of the lads who just got back from aussie land for the lions match & then hit the pub and club Saturday nite. There were so many kids in the nite club!!! If they had a metal detector it would have been going off all the time with the amount of spotty brace wearing kids in there!!!!:mad:

Pretty tired after it all have to say (get the violin out:pac:)

What did all get up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

for everyone looking
    for thunderstorms I am getting them on a daily basis over here in Florida...not to rub it in or anything. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

was pretty mad myself, had the worst hangover ive had in ages yesterday, due to a mad night saturday night in that place that people don't think exists Roscommon:pac:

• Advertisement

patrickc wrote: »
    was pretty mad myself, had the worst hangover ive had in ages yesterday, due to a mad night saturday night in that place that people don't think exists Roscommon:pac:

Have they even bothered putting that place on any maps yet?? :D:D

Thats old age causing those hangovers! IIIIIoooooo

Have they even bothered putting that place on any maps yet?? :D:D

Thats old age causing those hangovers! IIIIIoooooo

nah the sat nav thinks i'm in india when i'm here:pac:

yeh and the jack daniels, the morgans spiced rum etc etc

nah the sat nav thinks i'm in india when i'm here:pac:

yeh and the jack daniels, the morgans spiced rum etc etc

Holy sh!t you and your rum!! That definitely explain the hangover ;)

Holy sh!t you and your rum!! That definitely explain the hangover ;)

you know you love the rum really... for once it wasn't me started the rum though

you know you love the rum really... for once it wasn't me started the rum though

Last time I had rum with you I woke you sleeping on my floor after stripping my bed!!!!

• Advertisement

Last time I had rum with you I woke you sleeping on my floor after stripping my bed!!!!

eh other way round my friend...

eh other way round my friend...

yea sorry confused myself on that ha ha ha:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Anyone see page 14 of the Carlow People, I'm going to get a right slagging for that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Villain wrote: »
    Anyone see page 14 of the Carlow People, I'm going to get a right slagging for that! :D

no but I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I saw it :pac::pac::pac:

super-rush wrote: »
    I saw it :pac::pac::pac:
    lol thats the response I expected

Good feature actually. I knew it was someone off of here but i couldn't remember who.

I had a chat with Journo in the Nationalist too, she was a bit more prepared had questions ready etc, the Carlow People just wanted me to waffle, few mistakes in the article but not bad considering it was 5 minutes phone interview

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Pics or it never happened :p

Sully wrote: »
    Pics or it never happened :p
    lol bad enough having such a naff pic in the paper without having it on here too lol :D

• Advertisement

I had a chat with Journo in the Nationalist too, she was a bit more prepared had questions ready etc, the Carlow People just wanted me to waffle, few mistakes in the article but not bad considering it was 5 minutes phone interview

I know exactly what you mean. The people ran a story for me a while back and it was totally inaccurate. Actually everything i ever sent them ended up being printed arseways so i stopped sending them stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

job applications....ugh!! suck your will to live!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 just passing

hi all,

Newbie here.. Just to settle a bet with the auld lad, maybe you all could help me.

He has put in a price to fit out a new barbers in town, on a fairly main street. He says the lad who owns it, in from the North and married to a girl from Carlow, they have fair few shops around the north and dublin, but he going to work in the one in Carlow.

Auld lad went to see one of the shops and reckons it will blow the rest in town outta it, real classy joint, plasma and all, but also real traditional. I told him its a waste of time that they wont last.. What u think... Does town really need another Barber? Prices arnt over the top, more or less same as everyone else, just seems to be more for your few quid.

Auld boy reckons its a big time goer, I reckon the opposite.. Ive 50quid riding on it so what yous think?????

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

hi all,

Newbie here.. Just to settle a bet with the auld lad, maybe you all could help me.

He has put in a price to fit out a new barbers in town, on a fairly main street. He says the lad who owns it, in from the North and married to a girl from Carlow, they have fair few shops around the north and dublin, but he going to work in the one in Carlow.

Auld lad went to see one of the shops and reckons it will blow the rest in town outta it, real classy joint, plasma and all, but also real traditional. I told him its a waste of time that they wont last.. What u think... Does town really need another Barber? Prices arnt over the top, more or less same as everyone else, just seems to be more for your few quid.

Auld boy reckons its a big time goer, I reckon the opposite.. Ive 50quid riding on it so what yous think?????

I think... Your a shill ;) Come on, admit it, you have a connection with this fantastic classy (yet traditional!) barber?! Im willing to put my own bet on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 just passing

Sully wrote: »
    I think... Your a shill ;) Come on, admit it, you have a connection with this fantastic classy (yet traditional!) barber?! Im willing to put my own bet on it!

No just started a family arguement last night.... Auld lad is also renting him the unit... thats why im saying hell be out money. No point renting unit if your man will be gone in 6 months

i say it'd want to be something very special to be honest, there's 7 specific barbers , not including hairdressers in town that I can think of off hand.

job applications....ugh!! suck your will to live!!! :(

So do vampires!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

@just passing: It would take alot for me to move from my current hair dresser and I'd say I'm not alone in my thoughts on that one. I'd imagine your money is safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Heat wave my ass! I thought the freakin' weather was supposed to be good this week??! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Heat wave my ass! I thought the freakin' weather was supposed to be good this week??! :rolleyes:

heard today its bad till next week when I'm back from Sweden:pac::pac:

Advertisement