Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 babybel21

tombull82 wrote: »
    But have you actually been to the Shamrock turkish Kabab shop ????
    yea i have der great for traditional turkish kebabs (de real deal) de shish is gorgeous but still somethin bout florinos :) makes me hungry thinkin bout it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Originally Posted by ShayK1 View Post
    Don't quote me on this but I thought they moved. The building where they were located appears to be for sale or rent

http://www.property.ie/commercial-pr...-Carlow/43787/

I wonder how much they are looking for this???

I have a great business idea that would suit that premises sooo much..
    Pitty I don't have the cash to fund it or the spare time to set it up..:(

Any rich entrepreneurial types out there want to get involved??:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Don't quote me on this but I thought they moved. The building where they were located appears to be for sale or rent

I could invest.
    Depends what the idea is?!

SV wrote: »
    I could invest.
    Depends what the idea is?!

Could be looking at about 40K:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

If I win the lotto tonight I'll invest :)

• Advertisement

could you not jus get a loan for it? if you need an administrator or marketing executive im qualified:D

I could invest 50% of that probably.
    probably wouldn't but ..could :p
    must be a nice idea?

babybel21 wrote: »
    could you not jus get a loan for it? if you need an administrator or marketing executive im qualified:D

I already have a few hefty loans from 2 Cars and another loan for our Wedding and furnishings for our house when we bought it a couple of years ago. I need to clear these before looking at another one.. for my own sanity really.. oh plus the mortgage!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

I already have a few hefty loans from 2 Cars and another loan for our Wedding and furnishings for our house when we bought it a couple of years ago. I need to clear these before looking at another one.. for my own sanity really.. oh plus the mortgage!!

yeh fecking loans and more loans, and credit cards grrrr:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

mmmm on a lighter note....went to see The Hangover last night and it was really good. Defo recommend it :D

• Advertisement

SV wrote: »
    I could invest 50% of that probably.
    probably wouldn't but ..could :p
    must be a nice idea?

Prob best off holding off till I'm sorted out better be will remember your interest..

Its an entertainment type business so thats why I would assume the Ivy rooms would still be listed for that purpose on the Planning..Plus the location is Great

Again
    Its an entrainment type business so that's ALSO why I think It might be worth holding off a bit until people start back spending money again cos I'm sure if people aren't spending on goods they surely are not spending lots on entertainment either!!

But on the other side NO ONE in Ireland is doing it ;)

patrickc wrote: »
    yeh fecking loans and more loans, and credit cards grrrr:(

Know what ya mean, its so annoying having so much debt!! By the time I finishing paying it all off I'll need a loan again. :(
    Nead21 wrote: »
    mmmm on a lighter note....went to see The Hangover last night and it was really good. Defo recommend it :D

That film is deadly, saw it a few weeks ago and couldn't stop laughing :pac:. Bet the Dvd will have some good funny extras on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

yeah, i want to see more of the photos!!!

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Know what ya mean, its so annoying having so much debt!! By the time I finishing paying it all off I'll need a loan again. :(

Plus one on that !!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

But on the other side NO ONE in Ireland is doing it ;)

Would that be because its illegal :D see what I'm thinking :pac:

HugoIrl wrote: »

That film is deadly, saw it a few weeks ago and couldn't stop laughing :pac:. Bet the Dvd will have some good funny extras on it.
    Villain wrote: »
    Would that be because its illegal :D see what I'm thinking :pac:

Ha sounds like you know me personally:D

But no this one is legal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

"I didn't know they gave out rings during the holocaust"
    ...worth going to see just for that. Probably the funniest movie since stepbrothers.

yeah, i want to see more of the photos!!!

Yea the photos were class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I Laughed out loud but Laughed alone at one part.
    I thought it was HILARIOUS but apparently nobody else did :(
    It was a line from black Doug, when he realised he had mixed up the Xtasy and the rhuffies he said, "Marcus is going to be pissed!!!!"

I literally LoL'd but LoL'd alone :(

Yea ha ha, thats was so funny! :pac::pac::pac: was at it wit my bro and could hear the delayed reaction of laughter when ppl were copping on to the funny bits.

• Advertisement

Bruno is one of the funniest films in years:D

patrickc wrote: »
    Bruno is one of the funniest films in years:D

I just don't get it....I really enjoyed Borat but seen the Bruno trailer and didn't find it funny...maybe it's cos campness annoys me.

I just don't get it....I really enjoyed Borat but seen the Bruno trailer and didn't find it funny...maybe it's cos campness annoys me.

ah if u lik dirtiness you'll like this, not for everyone but i thought it was class

Will probably end up going, I know the my OH found the trailer hilarious when we went to see the Hangover....much to the disgust of an American woman who was offended by the baby name scene.

Trailer looks hilarious altogether. Can't wait to see it.

Went to Luigis there last night and got a quarter pounder meal..

definitely value for money!
    lovely lovely food, and it was the last bit they had too (closed right after me) so it wouldn't have been up to scratch and it was still lovely!

After weeks of hype and endless speculation bout if it will be shown or not UFC 100 is finally here....almost....just 5 hours of the best fights from the previous shows and a one hour countdown show to go.:pac:

are you insecure bout your sexuality?

not being mean bout it or anythin but thats mostly why guys are very annoyed with campness:rolleyes:

I thought most guys were annoyed by it because it was annoying?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

babybel21 wrote: »
    are you insecure bout your sexuality?

not being mean bout it or anythin but thats mostly why guys are very annoyed with campness:rolleyes:

I don't think to be true....

I was at a party a while back and was having a chat with my wife's uncle.(Gay man) Of course with a bit too much drink on board I got onto the whole Gay subject and what's wrong with women etc?? I then proceeded to say how I think camp is disgraceful etc.. everyone was shocked when he totally agreed with me and that he also thinks camp is disgraceful and there is no need for it.. he reckons it is just people looking for Attention..

pretty relieved the next day when the wife told the story back to me that I hadn't started some big family row or something...:D

Advertisement