Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

babybel21 wrote: »
    are you insecure bout your sexuality?

not being mean bout it or anythin but thats mostly why guys are very annoyed with campness:rolleyes:

Thats one hell of a statement to make. How did you come to this conclusion??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Was going to quote that post as well but said I'd leave her off for now :P

needless to say, the post has so much wrong with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Anyone know where to get a good boat? With all this rain I might need one soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Nead21, you werent on the Joe Duffy show briefly today were you??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

Nead21, you werent on the Joe Duffy show briefly today were you??

LOL. No i wasnt, im not quite that bored....Yet!!

• Advertisement

Nead21 wrote: »
    LOL. No i wasnt, im not quite that bored....Yet!!

Ah :D, well there was someone with the same name (first name, she didnt give her second name), same age, and who was a teacher talking about the danger of Bebo and the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Jesus must be time for me to be on it again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 babybel21

super-rush wrote: »
    Thats one hell of a statement to make. How did you come to this conclusion??

well where i come from thats what everyone says when someone says somethin wrong with gay people. Jus realistic i think. most guys get nervous round gay guys for 2 reasons; its either cos they are insecure or they think that the gay guy fancies them which is always hilarious.

nothing wrong with my statement its just somethin i've always heard people saying!:)

well where i come from thats what everyone says when someone says somethin wrong with gay people. Jus realistic i think. most guys get nervous round gay guys for 2 reasons; its either cos they are insecure or they think that the gay guy fancies them which is always hilarious.

nothing wrong with my statement its just somethin i've always heard people saying!:)

WOW.

are you insecure bout your sexuality?

not being mean bout it or anythin but thats mostly why guys are very annoyed with campness:rolleyes:

I don't like campness and I'm totally secure with my sexuality and have friends who are gay who don't like campness, you sure your not a little insecure?

(no roll eyes needed :D)

• Advertisement

Did any of yis see the space shuttle passing over??! 'Twas some sight :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 babybel21

ok i'm gonna give up now cos seriously everything is being taken the wrong way! Campness in guys whether gay or not is to make girls feel more comfortable around them its nothin to be angry with its just funny:)

and no im not insecure i'm a girl i'm straight i think guys are hot and think girls are too annoying to have a relationship with :D

apologies for anythin i said ok just forget bout it!!!!

ok i'm gonna give up now cos seriously everything is being taken the wrong way! Campness in guys whether gay or not is to make girls feel more comfortable around them its nothin to be angry with its just funny:)

and no im not insecure i'm a girl i'm straight i think guys are hot and think girls are too annoying to have a relationship with :D

apologies for anythin i said ok just forget bout it!!!!

That made me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

I'm very feckin scared for our futures and childrens futures after this an bord snip report. were bolxoxed to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

patrickc wrote: »
    I'm very feckin scared for our futures and childrens futures after this an bord snup report. were bolxoxed to be honest

Be careful patrickc - if you go off topic your likely to be moved. Not much scope for wandering in these posts it seems at times :(:(

Tom10 wrote: »
    Be careful patrickc - if you go off topic your likely to be moved. Not much scope for wandering in these posts it seems at times :(:(

oops meant to put this in random waffle ... ill move it across now cheers tom10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

patrickc wrote: »
    I'm very feckin scared for our futures and childrens futures after this an bord snip report. were bolxoxed to be honest

No it doesn't make for good reading. Especially the education thing. This time last year I wouldn't have been concerned...the difference a year makes.:rolleyes:

Every time I see Lennihan I want to punch him in the face. Sitting there talking about people having to make sacrifices when him and the rest of his party spend more on their expenses than most people make in a year.

No it doesn't make for good reading. Especially the education thing. This time last year I wouldn't have been concerned...the difference a year makes.:rolleyes:

Every time I see Lennihan I want to punch him in the face. Sitting there talking about people having to make sacrifices when him and the rest of his party spend more on their expenses than most people make in a year.
    I know and the people voted them in 3 times in a row!!!.

"Democracy is a device to ensure you shall be governed no better than you deserve" George Bernard Shaw

feckers the lot of them, hopefully one day FF will get their come uppances also

But will it happen?....right now you can sense how pissed off the people are with them but they have just under 3 years to try and sugarcoat all the sh*t that has happened. And if things are looking even slightly better by that time it wouldn't surprise me to see them pulling the wool over peoples eyes again.

• Advertisement

Also heard John McGuiness on the news earlier saying we need to protect the "least vunerable" in society....sounds like the partys motto.

it pretty much sucks alright, be another no for lisbon if they start snipping away. I really dont want to have to vote on it a third time :rolleyes:

Just saw on rte a woman was found dead in town, anyone else hear this??
    [HTML]http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0716/carlow.html[/HTML]

Just read something about it being bout 2km outside the town on the Dublin road.

No it doesn't make for good reading. Especially the education thing.

not sure where they're gonna find the "extras" in education to cut. the school i was teaching in had no gym equipment, no science equipment, and by the end of the school year, there was 3 pritsticks left in the school!!

its just typical of this government, an extention of the budget...skirting around the real areas that need to be downsizes, and preying on the most vunerable....."sure if it looks good on paper then we'll do it" attitude!!

saw on the news today the first visually impared person to become a solicitor....wonder did she have a special needs assistant or resource hours in school!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

wide awake at nearly half five. Havent been to bed yet.

Do i get up or see can i sleep? That is the question.

Im using this line a lot with the kids a lot at the moment (they are not impressed) - methinks thou dost protest too much.

Watching some old season 8 - 8 out of 10 cats, loving them slagging off big brother. :pac::pac::pac:

mother of christ....watching Ireland AM "recession fashion"!!! ughh

clearly not a good start to the day....what time does the pub open???

I was thinking the same thing myself, about the pub not Ireland AM

• Advertisement

Nead21 wrote: »
    mother of christ....watching Ireland AM "recession fashion"!!! ughh

clearly not a good start to the day....what time does the pub open???
    10:30 aka now, but drinking this early can lead to problems later in the day :D

Advertisement