Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Yea dam it! Have to move now ha ha :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

waffle, waffle

did everyone have a good long weekend?

i was supposed to be on leave today and forgot doh

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

patrickc wrote: »
    waffle, waffle

Am dying - should not be allowed to drink on a tuesday, never mind put me in a bar that serves to 1. Dericulous

Tom10 wrote: »
    Am dying - should not be allowed to drink on a tuesday, never mind put me in a bar that serves to 1. Dericulous

haha I wouldnt mind some myself now...

darn Tom putting ideas in my head, and as for you, a cure is called

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

waffle, waffle

Great weekend, went to Westport fishing....and boozing...mainly fishing though.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Had a savage weekend in London after a disaster of a friday. Total detox yesterday and today!

Great weekend, went to Westport fishing....and boozing...mainly fishing though.:rolleyes:

westport is a good spot, did ye catch much? mainly fishing erm yeh:pac:
    HugoIrl wrote: »
    Had a savage weekend in London after a disaster of a friday. Total detox yesterday and today!

why was friday so bad ? detox before your hols i'm sure..

I managed to drive to navan with the lodgement for work, so had to comeback down and then up again :( Car got a good run :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

westport is a good spot, did ye catch much? mainly fishing erm yeh:pac:

Yeah great spot, fishing wasn't the best but I think that was due to a day on the beer on Saturday. Managed to catch plenty of mackrel, pollock, ray, doggies and crabs...someone also managed to catch a bream (sp?) ...or at least was the closest thing the captain could indentify it to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

waffle, waffle

I'm on Inis Mor (Aran Islands) since last Saturday, here for the week. Tis a grand place begod!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

I'm on Inis Mor (Aran Islands) since last Saturday, here for the week. Tis a grand place begod!

The Aran Islands are a deadly spot...a big gang of us went for the August BH a couple of years ago...we brought over alot of drink and munchies with us and sat outside on the rocks drinking till the wee small hours.
    Deadly craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Went around the TT course on the back of an XJR1300 there yesterday.
    Fun times. :D

*note to self* Must get going on a motorbike!
    Quinn will gladly insure me on any motorbike even without the restrictor kit! It's a bit mental..oh well, some 250 will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

http://www.just-eat.ie/area/carlow-town

I recommend the Quarter pounder with bacon from Umbertos.....mmmmmmmm

On a side note i still can't find an unlocking nut for my wheels. I need to change my break pads and can't get the feckin wheels off.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

super-rush wrote: »
    http://www.just-eat.ie/area/carlow-town

I recommend the Quarter pounder with bacon from Umbertos.....mmmmmmmm

On a side note i still can't find an unlocking nut for my wheels. I need to change my break pads and can't get the feckin wheels off.
    Go to halfords and get a lock nut remover, its basically a reverse thread cutter which bites into the nut and screw's back nut the wheelnut..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

kildareash wrote: »
    The Aran Islands are a deadly spot...a big gang of us went for the August BH a couple of years ago...we brought over alot of drink and munchies with us and sat outside on the rocks drinking till the wee small hours.
    Deadly craic

Well I'm back in boring ol' Carlow again! Aran is a deadly spot alright, I could live there!! I'm defo going back.

Did I hear that Aldi in Graigue was broken into lastnight, or am I just listening to idle gossip?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

yeah they were broken into it was on the nationalist....another ram raid apparently

Anyone hear of the serious assault that took place by the river at the back of Aldi/Pizza Hut? My mate saw what happened but i'll wait until i hear something official.

what a win for the gunners tonight:pac::D:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Bloody hell it was some shock of a win. not to take anything away from it but i thought they'd be crap now, although it could be a flash in the pan.

stick-dan wrote: »
    Bloody hell it was some shock of a win. not to take anything away from it but i thought they'd be crap now, although it could be a flash in the pan.

i was watching it , fearing the worst, lets hope this young team has finally gelled..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Anyone hear of the serious assault that took place by the river at the back of Aldi/Pizza Hut? My mate saw what happened but i'll wait until i hear something official.

yeah know about that but not going to comment on it due to reasons unspoken..;)

i was watching it , fearing the worst, lets hope this young team has finally gelled..

well it's bound to happen that they gel at some stage but your defensive options i'd be worried about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Inglourious Basterds is deadly!!!!

ShayK1 wrote: »

cool i'm going to see it at 7

ShayK1 wrote: »
    stick-dan wrote: »
    cool i'm going to see it at 7

cant wait to see it......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

twas excellent film, well impressed :D

Nead21 wrote: »
    twas excellent film, well impressed :D

cool i won a pack whatevers in it today off the radio to celebrate the film launch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Ask Me Bolox

SIX PACK wrote: »
    Ask Me Bolox

Ask him what?

Anyway.....moving along. I see there has been a very large 'invasion' at the motorway bridge on the Wexford road.

• Advertisement

Ask him what?

Anyway.....moving along. I see there has been a very large 'invasion' at the motorway bridge on the Wexford road.

I saw that myself this morning, probably coming from or heading to rosslare.

Advertisement