Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Ah cr&p i booked mine in fir NCT in june and earliest date i got was end of october!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Why is there so many fcukin wasps in carlow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

You mean the bee right? Thats what ya get for living in the mountains Dan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

stick-dan wrote: »

i noticed that too there is an unreal amount of them floating around the place its crazy :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

racso1975 wrote: »
    Ah cr&p i booked mine in fir NCT in june and earliest date i got was end of october!!!! :mad:

cancel and book it earlier at no extra cost once within 5 days of date of test

yeh there bloody everywhere dying galore it seems

• Advertisement

no bloody harm, hate wasps. there's not a quarter the amount of wasps in waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Must have killed about 40wasps today..very satisfying.

If I had one wish it's that I could come across a wasp that couldn't fly and was human size so I could see the pain I was inflicting on the little príck.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

SV wrote: »
    Must have killed about 40wasps today..very satisfying.

If I had one wish it's that I could come across a wasp that couldn't fly and was human size so I could see the pain I was inflicting on the little príck.

Well if such a wasp existed I'd fancy his chances against you really :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Everyone else enjoying the weather??????????? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

yes...i think it reflects my mood quite well!

• Advertisement

Tom10 wrote: »
    Well if such a wasp existed I'd fancy his chances against you really :pac:

I wouldn't, he has nothing but his sting!

I have guns!

Nead21 wrote: »
    yes...i think it reflects my mood quite well!

Yea same as, my blue monday feeling just won't go away!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

"Yes" said I jumping out of seat, pointing at the computer screen on seeing the above quote. One little bastard got into my car a couple of hours ago, went down my shirt and stung the living bejasus out of me. Instead of the normal two I have nine nipples right now.

Its bloody agony and the beer is not helping.

Thanks to the three feckers in the Peugeot 308 who broke their ****es laughing at me at the Fighting Cocks(where I got stung). I was jumping up and down like a man possessed and to add insult to injury the damn wasp survived.

leincar wrote: »
    "Yes" said I jumping out of seat, pointing at the computer screen on seeing the above quote. One little bastard got into my car a couple of hours ago, went down my shirt and stung the living bejasus out of me. Instead of the normal two I have nine nipples right now.

Thanks to the three feckers in the Peugeot 308 who broke their ****es laughing at me at the Fighting Cocks(where I got stung). I was jumping up and down like a man possessed and to add insult to injury the damn wasp survived.

if he stung you, he'll soon die, so revenge in a way is yours :)

If a wasp stings me I won't be long dying..
    Highly allergic to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

It was a wasp they survive. Its Bees that die if they sting. I'm still bloody sore to the extent that I can't sleep and I have to be in Dublin Airport for 5.00am. I'm not happy.

Sure what were ya doing pi55ing him off anyway :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

leincar wrote: »

I think I may have seen you also, I did'nt laugh but was curious? I'm having so much fun swatting wasps with the back of my hand all day. I don't remember them being so slow and dosile when I was a kid, I remember them being lunatics , chasing me around the room like they were whacked on E's

I see the lisbon 'no' posters are going up around the town, they look like they've had a bit of wear & tear. Wonder did they use them before :p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Could be used again if we don't vote "the right way" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

got the nct this morning, am plesantly surprised:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Jesus I am glad I am moving out of Mill Court soon. People fighting outside til 4am this morning at the at 8am every kid that walked by rang the bell and knocked on all the bedroom windows. Every weekend drunk people are going wrong banging on the windows ringing the bell.

BAH!!!!!!! My poor bf had to be in work at 6.. we were up all bloody night. grr

Where in tullow is that lolli

just at the back of Millcourt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

birds eye potato waaafles, their waffily versatile :D

thats my contribution to this thread.

lolli wrote: »
    just at the back of Millcourt
    Ahh I see fair enough can understand that then alright, those houses always get tortune during school term, I remember someone lighting post sticking out of a letter box years ago.

Was it as serious fight?

I think it was just more so screaming and shouting for about 2 hours. Crazy

Well thank god we dont have a post box :D

Word of advice never pick the ground floor apartment if the back of it is on a foot path :P

I think it was just more so screaming and shouting for about 2 hours. Crazy

Well thank god we dont have a post box :D

Word of advice never pick the ground floor apartment if the back of it is on a foot path :P
    Just be glad the Slip Inn is closed!!

Was never actually in those apartments what are they like on the inside?

They are really nice inside, lovely little balcony and all.Lots of space. The only down side is the storage heating. Cant wait to have a fireplace again :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Jesus I am glad I am moving out of Tullow soon. People fighting outside til 4am this morning at the at 8am every kid that walked by rang the bell and knocked on all the bedroom windows. Every weekend drunk people are going wrong banging on the windows ringing the bell.

BAH!!!!!!! My poor bf had to be in work at 6.. we were up all bloody night. grr

Can we change that to "I'm glad to be moving out of Millcourt soon" ?
    My poor town :(

Advertisement