Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I've gotten 2 doses
    one seriously bad one that nearly killed me and have one now that's just a sore throat and fever and is easing off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

HugoIrl wrote: »
    There's a really sh!t dose going around the last few weeks. Have avoided it so far

Oh stop bucket fulls of flem coming out of me. Hope i didnt catch the Swine :o

Does anyone know the Name of the trance tune they used to play in the Foundry... It sounded like the song Memory - Susan Boyle sang in Britains got talent!!! I have searched high and low for it on youtube but to no avail. Need the name :confused:

SIX PACK wrote: »
    Does anyone know the Name of the trance tune they used to play in the Foundry... It sounded like the song Memory - Susan Boyle sang in Britains got talent!!! I have searched high and low for it on youtube but to no avail. Need the name :confused:

How long ago are we talking that they would have played it?
    and like the song Memory? How alike?

2 years ago since iv heard it in their anyway. when i said it sounded like the Classical song Memory I meant the chorus of the song. if you get me. Kinda hard to explain other than that only when it did come on in the foundry the dance floor would fill up bit like when they played
    McKeven- The Whistle Song
    as you might gather its hard to describe a dance tune when you dont know the name:o

• Advertisement

This might be a really outside guess but..going by the start of it(and it's breakdown) compared to the chorus..I think this is kind of similar

No its Not it thanks for the suggestion doh.
    I dont think iv ever Heard that tune in the foundry. & most of the music they play in the place now is just top of the chart Bollox hate it. they played the Song -Bad boys 3 times Last sat night How sad... I wanted to walk out but the girlfriend loves that kind of Music... Wish they would have nights wher they hav a dj on the decks playing decent trance music. it doesn't have to be Hard trance but Mystery of sound kinda Music....

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

All this talk of dance music has me in the mood for the weekend already!! Bring on Friday :D:D

Anyone out last night?
    Also predictoins on todays match with ManU & Chelsea!!! I reckon Chelsea will win 3-1 :rolleyes:

Twas a very poor game imo, was hoping to see more goals :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I'm sick

physically before any smart ars* says anything :P

Carlow Town Council are offering reduced rates for boats/dinghy's this week to get around Carlow in the rain.

Just contact the town council offices for details. I think they are even talks of having drop of and collect points for the boats/dinghy's around the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Carlow Town Council are offering reduced rates for boats/dinghy's this week to get around Carlow in the rain.

Just contact the town council offices for details. I think they are even talks of having drop of and collect points for the boats/dinghy's around the town.

Is it that bad???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

super-rush wrote: »
    Is it that bad???

No, its good, because usually they are dearer! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

today is lovely out. There's a bit of bite in the air but its very fresh and bright.

Did I speak too soon?? Maybe....

No, its good, because usually they are dearer! :p

Seriously though. I was going to go fishing tomorrow.

Did I hear something on the local news today about swans being hurt yesterday or lastnight by youngsters throwing stones??!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: please someone tell me I just imagined it!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Weather forecast for Thursday and Friday could leave to flooding the Slaney in Tullow was pretty high today and we didn't have that much rain yesterday

We had very little rain here yesterday aswell but if its chucking it down where the river rises then it will flood. The Barrow dropped by 4 inches in 7 hours on sunday.

To update my earlier post, the ISPCA said at first it looked like the swans had been injured by stones, but it turns out the injuries were caused by carelessly discarded fishing line.

This resulted in two swans being put to sleep, an adult and a 12 month old signet!!! Thats pretty sh&%&y :(:(

• Advertisement

To update my earlier post, the ISPCA said at first it looked like the swans had been injured by stones, but it turns out the injuries were caused by carelessly discarded finishing line.

This resulted in two swans being put to sleep, an adult and a 12 month old signet!!! Thats pretty sh&%&y :(:(

Thats so sad to hear. Its sh1t like that that gives anglers a bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Rivers were fairly flowing today. Roads were terrible last nite with that heavy rain last nite

We will need the boats before the week is out.

Mark my words ;);););)

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    We will need the boats before the week is out.

Mark my words ;);););)

Eh! Less of it! I live in the part of Graigue that floods :p Easy for you townies, in your elevated posistions to look down on us and pass such comments! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

LOL

which is why we do it :D....also if it floods we'll drive down to see the spectacle :p

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Moving out of my place in craigue at the end of the week for higher grounds, so thats definitely the upside of being evicted :D

Nead21 wrote: »
    LOL

which is why we do it :D....also if it floods we'll drive down to see the spectacle :p

I'm sure you'll drive down alright, sure this year we might make a viewing platform for ye, or provide pleasure cruises along the 'flooded expanses, where one can view the destruction and chaos caused by the floodwaters and the miserable souls whom endure it'...........what'd'ye think?! :pac:

Dont forget to bring your camera!! :p

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Dont forget to bring your camera!! :p

:D

And post in the Carlow photos thread!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

ShayK1 wrote: »
    And post in the Carlow photos thread!!!

naturally it'll hardly go in the Laois forum now will it;)

• Advertisement

patrickc wrote: »
    natuurally it'll hardly go in the Laois forum now will it;)

Depend on which side of the bridge the pictures are taken. :cool:

Advertisement