Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

kwalshe wrote: »
    Maybe then this lazy sh1t will be even less inconvenienced than normal. Saw this within the last few weeks, he pulled up alongside the river at the rowing club on a beautiful saturday morning and was smoking and talking on his phone while his daughter fed the swans from the open window of the car....:confused:

I really don't see why this picture is allowed to stay here?
    You're calling some random member of the public a lazy shít on a public forum and it's allowed to stay here?

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

SV wrote: »
    You're calling some random member of the public a lazy shít on a public forum and it's allowed to stay here?

Seriously?

But you can't see who it is, you can't see the reg, there is no way knowing who it is so where's the problem.

I mean unless you know exactly who they are you are never going to know. It could be the Pope for all ya know so not really seeing a problem with the pic. Plus calling somebody a lazy **** for not getting out of their car to feed swans seems pretty apt to me - I mean thats exactly how I'd do it if I ever felt the need to feed birds in a river and I am a lazy **** so I'd know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Seriously?

sv there is nothing identifable in the picture, and its the random waffle thread everyone entitled to voice their opinion.

if you have an issue with a post please use the report button in future, and the mods will look at it then.

Patrickc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

my only issue was the size of it, so I re-sized it. I was tempted to move it to the random photos thread but I declined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

ShayK1 wrote: »
    my only issue was the size of it, so I re-sized it. I was tempted to move it to the random photos thread but I declined.

Thanks for the re-size Shay, will watch it in future, I know it's a bug bear of yours

• Advertisement

The guidelines were set out by stick-dan in the Photos thread.I'm just sticking to that. 800x800 max.
    I think I resized yours to 800x600.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

So who has started thge xmas shopping then :P

stick-dan wrote: »

I have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Tom10 wrote: »
    But you can't see who it is, you can't see the reg, there is no way knowing who it is so where's the problem.

I mean unless you know exactly who they are you are never going to know. It could be the Pope for all ya know so not really seeing a problem with the pic. Plus calling somebody a lazy **** for not getting out of their car to feed swans seems pretty apt to me - I mean thats exactly how I'd do it if I ever felt the need to feed birds in a river and I am a lazy **** so I'd know.

So as long as they're not identifiable who it is you're allowed to say what you want about anyone?

lol.
    nice one.

So as long as they're not identifiable who it is you're allowed to say what you want about anyone?

lol.
    nice one.

Haha ya, if you can't tell who the person is that's exactly what you can do, because at that point its venting and not liable

• Advertisement

stick-dan wrote: »

have only 1 or 2 more presents to get then I'm done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

I know a guy called Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

BOHtox wrote: »
    I know a guy called Victor

and...........?? :p

and...........?? :p

i dont beeeeelieve it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

i have santa done.

And i am refusing to do anymore after that... no money.

going out with dinner with parents & in-laws. that's it done.

I am off the fags, so am falling most definitely on the insane side today. Enter into dialogue with mise at your peril.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

hoping for a good result tonight in the soccer :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Nead21 wrote: »
    praying for a good result tonight in the soccer :o

fixed your post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

im disgusted

henry is like the stupid banks...robbing us blind!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm gutted..

super-rush wrote: »
    I'm gutted..

me too. Infact, I think we need to invent a new word for how I feel.
    At least the lads did us proud. Great performance, maybe even Heroic!

• Advertisement

ShayK1 wrote: »
    me too. Infact, I think we need to invent a new word for how I feel.
    At least the lads did us proud. Great performance, maybe even Heroic!

It was a great performance by us and realistically we should have had the game put away by then. Doyles sitter was criminal.

If there was ever a case for video replay then there never will be. It would have taken one quick glance at a screen to see it wasn't a penalty. Something has to be done because its getting worse every year not better.

What didn't Anelka get booked? If it wasn't a penalty and it wasn't a corner... it had to be classed as a dive? Why wasn't he booked???

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Think the ref was in favour of the french tonight :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Just had fire brigade outside house with flashing lights and a cop car. Not a clue why they were there. Very strange.

F**king French Cheating C**ts - I'm starting a support group to deal with them, please join :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

I got banned from the soccer forum, $hite!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Does anybody know anywher in carlow i can do the Safepass course?

SIX PACK wrote: »
    Does anybody know anywher in carlow i can do the Safepass course?

fas usually organise them, u may get it through their website or call them Monday.

not sure what age you are, but I know Carlow Youth Services used to organise them for young people

eddiehead wrote: »
    I got banned from the soccer forum, $hite!:o

I'm banned from the Waterford IT forum myself :(

• Advertisement

+1 for Fás

Advertisement