Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Happy christmas folks....bans for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

its €20 into Foundry 2mor Nite anyone going?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

yeah probably. Straight to the tower though. Who is playing in the tower??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭purplefighter

Thought I'd share this:
    While I was out walking my mother in Tullow (not on a lead!), I saw a FERRET (on a lead) taking a couple and their dog for a walk! The ferret didn't seem phased at all that the dog- 30 times bigger than itself kept standing on him... or her! Seemed very busy, in a great hurry to get somewhere very important no doubt. A new one for Tullow, the vast metropolis! :p

did the gent have long curly brown hair and the lady have long blonde hair? Also curly?

• Advertisement

The lady had blond hair and the guy had curly hair but I thought it was short! I didn't really pay much attention to them tbh because I was enjoying the site of the Ferret and the dog getting walkies, was hilarious. The dog was large and brown! lol, does that help?!!!

maybe, if it was a boxer. Sounds kinda like Dave Grif from "Dave's jungle" but he has long hair.
    I can't find a decent pic so here's his site
    www.davesjungle.com

No, It definately wasn't Dave from Dave's Jungle, 'cause I rember goin into that shop, it closed just as we moved to Tullow :( and it def wasn't a boxer dog either. So there ya go, must be another couple around Tullow with a ferret and a dog! Shockin. I'm guessin the Ferret was a Christmas present, although not the traditional Christmas gift! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Tricky pets can turn savage

No, It definately wasn't Dave from Dave's Jungle, 'cause I rember goin into that shop, it closed just as we moved to Tullow :( and it def wasn't a boxer dog either. So there ya go, must be another couple around Tullow with a ferret and a dog! Shockin. I'm guessin the Ferret was a Christmas present, although not the traditional Christmas gift! lol

cool, glad we cleared that one up. Now I'm wondering who it was though...... HHmmmmmmm

• Advertisement

It's a mystery all right, i'll keep a look out and next time I see 'em i'll get a good description or better yet run up and ask them!

aldi have solved our gritted paths and roads problems
    http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/2827_11664.htm

How many are you getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Happy Snow Year ppl :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Happy Snow Year ppl :p:p

I just sent my photo of the royal oak in to be framed today, a nice big panoramic frame, can't wait to see it.

stick-dan wrote: »
    I just sent my photo of the royal oak in to be framed today, a nice big panoramic frame, can't wait to see it.

I am not surprised - I saw the comment on Facebook. It is a fantastic photo. That shall be taking pride of place somewhere in the house.

Thanks Anne Marie, it sure will. I'm thinking of giving it to the guy who lent me his compact camera as a thank you.what ya think?

I don't know about that now - I would buy him a pint or two and show him the photo. I think the photo needs to go up in your own house.

got the photo back earlier im am over the moon with it. Absoluutely delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

anyone watching the snooker, all i can say is wow what a match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

patrickc wrote: »
    anyone watching the snooker, all i can say is wow what a match

It was amazing, great match but also some other great matches in the tournament. It's nearly like being back in the good old days.
    A deserved winner imo

• Advertisement

kwalshe wrote: »
    It was amazing, great match but also some other great matches in the tournament. It's nearly like being back in the good old days.
    A deserved winner imo

he did deserve to win definitely, yeh there were some classic matches, some great battles. it's all good . welsh open next weekend, and world champs in 3 months

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

yay for the warmer weather!

snorlax wrote: »
    yay for the warmer weather!

and Yay for running water!!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

ShayK1 wrote: »
    and Yay for running water!!

And electric showers back working :D

How are you all ppl, have you all defrosted yet from the Big Freeze :p:p

welcome back boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

patrickc wrote: »
    welcome back boards

+1 and quite a bit

I have no idea what email address my old 'nagero' account was tied to :(

kevin

koregan wrote: »
    +1 and quite a bit

I have no idea what email address my old 'nagero' account was tied to :(

kevin
    they said they're working on that though, maybe be able to rectify it i believe

just checking to see can i post ok, been a slight issue with me and usernames...

• Advertisement

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    just checking to see can i post ok, been a slight issue with me and usernames...

your here and working away it seems..

Advertisement