Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

tommycahir wrote: »
    woohoo - nice thunder storm out here around Ballon.

but its driving my poor dogs mad :(

Bollox. Its going to miss Bunclody.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Jesus, just looking at post count on this thread, when I started it I never knew it would go so high. Oh and Hey Everybody!

Evening Dan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

The sooner they put that flood relief wall up around the town the better. im being awoken every morning since monday with the sound of jack hammers going at 8 am :( ... Im not getting enough beauty sleep :)

Indiego festival was cancelled due to lack of interest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Thats disappointing to hear,did many turn up for it at all over the day or so it was on?

My mate was at it on Friday night and he reckons there was about 100 people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Betty-ireland

Friday night was supposed to have been crap at it. Beer tent closed at 10.30, most of the people there were also in on free tickets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

brought the family for a walk on Sunday to Leighlinbridge and to use the playground as we have nothing for the children in Ballon. Ice Cream, river walks, sunshine, the sound of happy children all drowned out by the constant drone of clowns driving in their **** heap cars and motorbikes driving around and around and around in the same poxy loop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

Home at last, home at last, thank God almighty I'm home at last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

foggy_lad wrote: »
    bring back the little owl i say! roadhouse +1 its miles ahead of McCardboards or SuperSmacks

I say bring back Cobblars - What a Bar!

After many hours of debate (2 if I'm honest) amongst the Mrs Leincar and the junior Ms Leincar's we are staying in Ireland for at least the next two years.

What a lovely sunny day out, if it remains this way for Electric Picnic Im going to have to find some way of Going... Without having to fork out a redicilous €240 that i dont have (Organisers must think we are still in the Boom years) :(
    Wouldn't mind paying up to €75 for a day pass if their was that option

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I've heard loads of people sneak in to Elec. Picnic every year, meant to be easy lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Mister Man wrote: »
    I've heard loads of people sneak in to Elec. Picnic every year, meant to be easy lol

ive heard that also, thankfully I've got free entry :0 happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

*jealous* :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

Google's StreetView car outside Cafe Roma at lunchtime today.

http://twitpic.com/2k8392

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

nagero wrote: »
    Google's StreetView car outside Cafe Roma at lunchtime today.

http://twitpic.com/2k8392

Must've been hungry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Awwwww coooooooool

when is that ever going to be finished eh

Mister Man wrote: »
    Yea all you have to do is swim across the river, I was talking to a few lad who did just that 2 years ago but im sure they have that nipped in the bud now!!! Me & my girlfriend are going up 2mor saturday (this is perfect concert weather)
    & im sure their will be people selling tickets at a reduced price if its not sold out already, alternatively we'l buy wrist bands off some1... Max im willing to spend on getting in is €80....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

Tullowbeg part of Tullow was flooded this morning

its cleared now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

where can I buy a decent coffee to takeaway around the graig area? hennessys closes on sundays, and I dont want to get out of bed until I can be sure I'll be able to find a coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

where can I buy a decent coffee to takeaway around the graig area? hennessys closes on sundays, and I dont want to get out of bed until I can be sure I'll be able to find a coffee

did ya get out of bed yet;)

yeah, had to let the kebab delivery guy in. Got straight back in though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Call down to Blacknight, many a coffee junkie hanging out down there!

is that a cafe? or is that flamegrills hosting crowd? :)

Moved the "coffee" thread to a more appropriate place.

Waffle!!

Bloody hell. The eldest Ms Leincar just got 12 honours in her Junior Cert. I'll have to have words with the Mrs Leincar as obviously she is not my daughter.

• Advertisement

Everyday i walk up the town now their seems to be a new junkie or 2 walking the streets, Any1 else notice this ? Also it seems to be the norm now for people to be drinking in public,
    2yrs back if 1 was seen in the middle of the day walking around drinking cans you can be guranteed the gardai would be on his back in no time & probably arrest the individual.
    I guess with the Recession now & all the cut backs in the Public service etc Nabbing street drinkers is not priority . . .
    Gods only knows how bad this country is going to be in 2 yrs time- with €210 milloin a wk being dumped into Anglo :(

Advertisement