Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

tommycahir wrote: »
    Just finished some updates to the number of stickies in the forum in preparation for some upcoming changes to the boards mobile site. ;)

Now to get ready to fight the queues around the town this evening for some nice stuff for the BBQ this weekend :)

Sh1t Tom i got snowed under and forgot all about it. At least one of us is earning our keep.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

SIX PACK wrote: »
    Hi guys was walking down College St earlier & a Garda standing at the side enterance, Just wondering did anyone hear what happened :rolleyes: ?

I did ask the Garda but he said he's not Obliged to give out that information.

it was robbed again last night, talked to someone earlier who works on Tullow street. they knew no more though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

who was robbed?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Nead21 wrote: »
    who was robbed?

The med bar was again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Do we all feel really safe reading the front-page f this weeks Nationalist now that dissident republicans are patrolling the streets of Carlow at night to protect us all from those bold bold Eastern Europeans?? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Do we all feel really safe reading the front-page f this weeks Nationalist now that dissident republicans are patrolling the streets of Carlow at night to protect us all from those bold bold Eastern Europeans?? :rolleyes:

The Nationalist has been getting more and more tabloidesque with its headlines over the past few months. You would think we were living in Southside Baghdad at times. i know there is plenty of crime around but the front page in particular is just scaremongering.

P.S. The Med must be the unluckiest pub in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

jay gatsby wrote: »
    P.S. The Med must be the unluckiest pub in Ireland

Suspicious if you ask me :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭mirror mirror

very suspect, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭mirror mirror

Laois_Man wrote: »
    theres more than eastern europeans need talking to ,how about the natives:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

Arrived in Greece for work. I'm here for the next three weeks. Chaos doth reign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Why was this thread unstickied?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

stick-dan wrote: »
    Why was this thread unstickied?

Hi Dan

It was unstickied as part of the great sticky thread clean up in preparation for the new mobile version of boards launching touch.boards.ie All forums were given guidance only to have 3 stickys.

There hadn't been a great amount of interaction in it so we took a decision to unsticky it and monitor the situation.

If anybody wants this re-stickied then feel free to drop me a PM.

Regards
    Tommy

tommycahir wrote: »
    Hi Dan

It was unstickied as part of the great sticky thread clean up in preparation for the new mobile version of boards launching touch.boards.ie All forums were given guidance only to have 3 stickys.

There hadn't been a great amount of interaction in it so we took a decision to unsticky it and monitor the situation.

If anybody wants this re-stickied then feel free to drop me a PM.

Regards
    Tommy
    ]

somebody should pass the message of the three thread limit to waterford's forum, cause its sticky out in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Hi my girlfriend is looking for a Dog- bitch preffered & under 3 yrs old for house pet. Any breed considered so if any of you have a pup or young dog that you want rid of wel take off you can pay small fee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

Have you tried ASH Animal Rescue?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bestable

Hi all

After suggestion from Super-rush the random waffle thread is being restuck(does that even make sense??? :confused:) ..

Anyways touch.boards.ie looks a bit bare without it TBH.. :D

Bit quite around here recently. Did people get lives or what? :pac:

In other news, i moved back to Carlow recently. Not too far from you Tom.

cool welcome back and if you wanna come round and groom my hairy beast of a dog you can :D

(task for a few hours tomorrow!)

Are you flirting with me tommy?

Please say yesno.

• Advertisement

haha No just trying to get out of work is all :)

awe yeah sticky yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

yeah I was wondering why this thread was unstickied (:eek:), glad to see it back.

Anyway in other news - are ye all enjoying your summer?

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    yeah I was wondering why this thread was unstickied (:eek:), glad to see it back.

Anyway in other news - are ye all enjoying your summer?

Hell yeah race week! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Summer? Where?!

Apparently somebody somewhere has seen a ray of sunshine!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

You may update your Pix.ie account with some of these "Sunshine" shots Tommy

Your Sig is given me terrible thoughts of what may be coming to us again this Nov. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

patrickc wrote: »
    we need a burger king in carlow

If that ever happens, you can take about 15 years off my life expectancy!!!!!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

If I'm still here, and we do get snow I'm gonna be p*ssed right off as I know longer have 4WD. >:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Dirt, sold mine too...

Advertisement