Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation near Faithlegg house

• 13-03-2008 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭

I've been invited to a wedding in Faithlegg house in June.
    Anyone know of any B&B or small hotels hearby as I don't fancy spending €120 for a few hours kip in this hotel!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

a lot of people that go to weddings out in Faithlegg stay in the Woodlands Hotel I wouldn't go any further towards town then there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I went to a wedding out there a few months ago and they were looking for alot more then 120€ a night. So i managed to find a nice b&b in passage with stunning views. Was something like 69€. Ill see if herself remembers the name and ill let you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

id stay in the woodlands or there is another guest house on the way aswell, solomans I think its called

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

This one is around 5 minutes drive away from the hotel, towards Waterford City.

Samuels Heritage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sunnyse

There's a B&B in Cheekpoint, called three rivers, I think, and you'd nearly walk it from Faithlegg;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

sunnyse wrote: »
    There's a B&B in Cheekpoint, called three rivers, I think, and you'd nearly walk it from Faithlegg;)

You would not walk to Cheekpoint from Faithlegg House after a wedding. Don't go giving false information like that, you'll ruin someones day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sunnyse

I'm sorry if that came across as "false information', I got married in Faithlegg and my brother lives in Cheekpoint. I pass there every day and for me I'd be happy enoung to walk there but I guess that's not true for everyone. It was certainly not my intention to decieve.

BTW I said you'd nearly walk there so I don't think that's misleading

Advertisement