Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thunderbird Folders (filters)

• 13-03-2008 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭

I have successfully set up folders for incoming mail and when I receive mail it moves to the required folder.

However, some folders will not populate with the incoming mail, or the incoming mail will not move to the folder set-up for it. I've tried every combination available for the folders that don't work.

Anyone any idea's about this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Any examples of your filter and mail that doesn't work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

I set up a folder called Family and then for the options I set "Sender" contains xxxxxxxxxx (family surname). Mail arrives from my family members as normal but stays in the inbox and I then manually move it to the Family folder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Thanks for that link, Sherifu. As the ling suggests, I have changed the filter from "Sender" (which Thunderbird displays) to "From" and this has done the trick.

Advertisement