Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sporting to Beat Bolton

Options
  • 13-03-2008 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Hey
    This seems like a great bet to me.. Bolton have absolutely no interest in this competition now and have 12 first team players injured or left at home.
    Can get 1.6 on bet fair.. or 4-7 on Paddy.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Ya I was looking at this, 4/7 seems very attractive. But Sporting need to score, if not there through on away goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Put a 10nner on this with +5 Corners in the second half of Werder/Rangers game.

Mike.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

shepthedog wrote: »
    Hey
    This seems like a great bet to me.. Bolton have absolutely no interest in this competition now and have 12 first team players injured or left at home.
    Can get 1.6 on bet fair.. or 4-7 on Paddy.
    Cheers
    The last time I thought Bolton had no interest was against Bayern away and look what happened!

26 Al Habsi
    02 Hunt
    33 Cahill
    05 Meite
    03 Samuel
    24 O'Brien
    17 Guthrie
    16 Teymourian
    07 Giannakopoulos
    20 Vaz Te
    09 Helguson

12 Walker, 27 Braaten, 29 Harsanyi, 37 Sinclair, 38 Sissons, 43 Woolfe, 46 Jamieson

Who?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

mike65 wrote: »
    Put a 10nner on this with +5 Corners in the second half of Werder/Rangers game.

Mike.

That +5 bet looks like a good one. 7 cornors in the 35 minutes and there should be just as much in the second half with bremen having to push forward

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

both still nil nil at 50mins played.
    was dicey from the start lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

redfan wrote: »
    both still nil nil at 50mins played.
    was dicey from the start lads.
    The Sporting-Bolton game is not even half time yet ya big ninny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

30mins to go 0 .0 boring game...
    who you calling a ninny...
    other uefa game over . 1 nil .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Apparently neither team are trying. Probably should have seen this coming. Sporting are of not finishing in the top 3 while Bolton could get relegated

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

redfan wrote: »
    30mins to go 0 .0 boring game...
    who you calling a ninny...
    Calling you a ninny ya big ninny! You said that there was 50 mins gone in teh Sporting game when they hadn't even reached half time. No hard feelings though. Pigheads a forgiving kinda guy.

• Advertisement

Nice! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Thank god for that late Sporting goal, I had them in a treble with Stevenge and Dundalk.

Better they scored late I think.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Well just about saw the light there in the end. What a **** game. Boltob shold of went through easily if they brought their 1st team. So only down 3 bills this week.

Need a good weekend to survive.

Advertisement