Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death Records?

Options
  • 13-03-2008 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know this is a bit weird and im not sure if this is the place so mods feel free to move if not.

Im looking to find out if there is anywhere in Dublin you can get death records - im looking to find out the date someone died?

I have checked through google and got nothing

thanks for your help

kitten

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

if you come from the IFSC across that millenium bridge i think its called? walking towards pearse street its on the way up there. I think its near the wind jammer pub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

cheers for that :)

do you know if i can contact them by email or online?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

Can you not do it at the National Library as well?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

if you come from the IFSC across that millenium bridge i think its called? walking towards pearse street its on the way up there. I think its near the wind jammer pub

Thats the one, It's on Lombard Street on the left just after the windjammer as you are heading towards pearse station.

Map on this page

http://www.groireland.ie/faqs.htm

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I would have thought Births, deaths and Marriages on Lombard Street was the way to go.

But you need to go in to the office and fill out forms and pay €6.00, i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

cheers for that :)

do you know if i can contact them by email or online?

Only the main office in Roscommon directly by the looks of it. Maybe they would give you the number of your local office.

http://www.groireland.ie/ContactUs.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Karoma wrote: »
    Moved.

to where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Advertisement