Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Base Layers

• 13-03-2008 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

afternoon all,
    just had a quick scout around t'internet and it appears base-layers are a lot more expensive than i thought. i bought a couple of nike fit tops in the US last year for $25, would be lucky to get half a top for that price over here if i'm reading things correctly.
    is it possible to get nike fit gear here? all i'm seeing that's at the "cheap" end is under armour and canterbury. pretty shocked at the prices, i have to say! apols if this is not the forum for this sort of talk, feel free to tell me where to go.
    yours in thriftiness,
    z

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Decathlon in France?! Sorry I really don't knoiw, but if ever you do find yourself in that vicinity they sell some cheap-assed high quality runnin gear, amongst many other stuff. I got a base layer for €18, and it's really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

As you say, they're not cheap here. I wear Helly Hansen underlayers and find them great, but at ~€40 they're not cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭rdunne

I got a great nike sports watch on ebay a few week back. Its worth a look

Advertisement