Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants in Bunclody

Options
  • 13-03-2008 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

I am heading to Bunclody for the weekend and am wondering where is good to eat???????

Any advice appreciated:;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

D_Red_Army wrote: »
    I am heading to Bunclody for the weekend and am wondering where is good to eat???????

Any advice appreciated:;)

There's the hotel, dont know much about it There's also a new place just down from the hotel, Bia Alan i think its called, ppl rave about it, i was in it and it was very good, bit pricey but good.
    There's an Italian further into town and a Chineese in the middle of the town, heard good things about both, also a chinees takeaway on Ryland rd.
    Then theres the chantry by the square, posh pricey place, dont know much more about it than that.

It's a small town, walk around and check them all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

the cantry place is nice, but a little more expensice, not crazy though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 knockaree

there is a lovely cafe on the way out of bunclody beside supervalue supermarket called tlc cafe.it has an internet cafe over it.has really good food we got a full irish breakfast tea and toast for €8.95,they have a lovely menu and also do a take away service.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Bia álainn is excellent for food at night, the Chantry is grand during the day. Food in the Millrace can be v hit and miss, I've found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 knockaree

my husband and i are just home tonight after having a meal (i had spring roll starter and well done steak and dessert) and a bottle of house red wine in bia ailainn and it was fabulous.also today had a beautiful breakfast in tlc cafe.
    i have to join weight watchers on wednesday night in the mill race hotel!!!! and will be walking the roads for a good few weeks:mad::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ozypozy

Bia Alainn is fab. The hotel is a disaster though. Last time we went we got the lot for nothing, it was AWFUL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 CookesandCo

You know Bunclody has a really cool website that is run by some local guy and it is a treasure troove of information its Bunclody.net
    Even if you just live in County Wexford and might never venture to Bunclody its a great website to check out. Kudos to the guy who runs it.:)

Advertisement