Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private messages

Options
  • 13-03-2008 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭

i have already post a subject on the test forum as i feel im in the wrong place as this the help desk forum.I dont think my settings on the private messages are right,can some one check it out as im sending messages but feel its not working im maybe wrong?:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

send me one and we'll see if I get it

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

davey180 wrote: »
    i have already post a subject on the test forum as i feel im in the wrong place as this the help desk forum.I dont think my settings on the private messages are right,can some one check it out as im sending messages but feel its not working im maybe wrong?:confused:
    As far as I can see your settings are fine, it appears you have sent a total of two private messages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

CuLT wrote: »
    As far as I can see your settings are fine, it appears you have sent a total of two private messages?
    yes i did but i think other side not getting it ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I have received your PM and have sent one back.

Beruthiel wrote: »
    send me one and we'll see if I get it
    i sent one just now!

• Advertisement

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I have received your PM and have sent one back.
    sent another

Advertisement