Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Waiting time for test in Finglas?

Options
  • 13-03-2008 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

Just applied today, would anyone have any idea how long I'll be waiting.

There's no panic, I'd just like to have a rough idea.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

19 weeks is the average wait. It's all on the RSA website.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Girrrrseach

Hiya OP,

I applied to the Finglas Test Centre at the end of November, and I got called by the SGS at the end of February for a test in March.

I applied for the practical before I had even done my theory test :) Came back to bite me in the bum, as I couldn't do the March test as I don't have my Learner Permit 6 months yet :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Hi on to them yesterday, they have a 7 week waiting list:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Embol

I applied in mid-January, with a letter from my employer saying I needed a test asap. Got a letter from them last week, my test date is April 9th...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It also varies according to the category of test applied for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement