Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not politics.ie support?

Options
  • 13-03-2008 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Some entity calling itself PSI: Las Vegas shut down a perfectly valid thread here inquiring after the demise of politics.ie with the quizzical remark "we are not politics.ie support forum" as if anyone had said we were. Then following this up with the numpty remark "Contact their admins if you want info".

How does PSI: Las Vegas propose we contact the admins of a shut down forum?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Nevada wrote: »
    Some entity calling itself PSI: Las Vegas shut down a perfectly valid thread here inquiring after the demise of politics.ie with the quizzical remark "we are not politics.ie support forum" as if anyone had said we were. Then following this up with the numpty remark "Contact their admins if you want info".

Banned.

Some of you here know me, some of you don't.

I don't tolerate fools and I don't tolerate mods being questioned in forum.

If anyone else thinks that me closing 2, count em, 2 threads about politics.ie today doesn't send out a message, let me tell them clearly:

Anyone else starting a thread like this will meet the same fate.
    How does PSI: Las Vegas propose we contact the admins of a shut down forum?

Quite frankly, I don't care.

We are not politics.ie any more than we are the Slate, the Register or the Irish Times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement