Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Quirk] Static skins not working

Options
  • 13-03-2008 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Now there's a chance I'm waaayyy behind the times but I do recall at one stage when one would nav to the Star Wars forum, the board theme would default to the star wars theme.

I happened to cop there now that thats not the case anymore and was more curious as to if it was changed as part of an upgrade and never thought of since?

It was neat :p

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You can add ?styleid=19 to the end of the url to get the style to change to the star wars one. e.g. http://boards.ie/vbulletin/?styleid=19 Just change the number at the end to get to the corresponding skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Yeah I know I can change it but there was a time when it automatically changed to the SW theme when you viewed the forum.

I'm almost 100% sure I'm not imaginging it.

/me goes to search my old posts

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Oh right, I get you now. It's kinda like the way the jericho forum over on boards.tv automatically switches to the jericho theme. I really would be against something like that, it pisses me off that it happens on the jericho forum.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement