Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to look good naked

Options
  • 13-03-2008 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Right as the thread goes how do you look good naked? Any saucy tips......
    Where do you pick up your lingerie.... what would you reommend?

Most of my lingerie are from good ol M&S but i find they have really nice trendy sets too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I hate the stuff from La Senza, I don't think it looks the price you pay. Way overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

How much is the m&s stuff...was in there a few months ago looking for a strapless bra...was 48euro!!!!!

The trendy stuff - how much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hello,

Right as the thread goes how do you look good naked?

Well first....
    Any saucy tips......
    Where do you pick up your lingerie.... what would you reommend?

Most of my lingerie are from good ol M&S but i find they have really nice trendy sets too

...Stop wearing lingerie! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Looking good naked... Mmm well start by waxing all areas that need waxed and then tanning yourself up...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

I popped into Pennys the other day and stumbled upon their lingerie section, bought stack loads of stuff and its bloody marvellous on, or so OH says!!:D

Really comfy and sexy looking, probably wont last beyond a few nites of passion if you like the rough stuff, but was really cheap so dosen't matter..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

Stand on your head sucking a lolly pop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

LadyJ wrote: »
    Well first....

...Stop wearing lingerie! :D
    The interesting part is taking them off, especially those bloody corsets :) but we still like them

Yeah M&S are pricey alright... Am a 36F and very few places do my sizes... I simply don't like La Senza, sory if anyone shops there i seem to think they are a bit tacky especially as the sizes are not accurate IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Confidence. If you think you look fab you probably do to other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

A pamering bath, with a lush butterball, a face mask and a shave, legs ect, an all over body moistueriser when you get and and done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Wearing a smile works for me, when i smile i automatically feel happier, and i'd like to think that gives me a glow. :)

(note: when i use smilies on boards it doesn't mean that i'm naked as i type!)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Babette08 wrote: »
    Stand on your head sucking a lolly pop :D

ROFL. :D

I like your style lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

watna wrote: »
    Confidence. If you think you look fab you probably do to other people.

+1 and not having a crap posture i.e shoulders rolled forward etc. accentuate the curves and all that...

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

Hold yourself confidently, shoulders back, head up (suck in gut and stick out ass and chest helps too!) you'll instantly look better naked than if you're all shy and coy.
    I have become a master (or should that be mistress?) of flattering angles too - bending one knee slightly, angling hips and shoulders, arching back and flexing stomach to accentuate curves and minimise the slightly flabby bits - kinda like you're elongating yourself.
    I am very curvy anyway (big boobs, big ass, narrower waist but bit self-conscious about certain "areas" such as tum) so try to avoid postures that makes my tum look bigger than it is (ie slouched over).
    Oh and as thaedydal said, a shower, shave and an all over body moisturiser (followed by a spritz of my fave perfume if I use the unscented moisturiser) works wonders for your confidence too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

watna wrote: »
    Confidence.

exactly. i definitely dont have the worlds best body but i know my bf loves me & it & so being naked with him doesnt bother me, whereas being naked with anyone else id probably be doing anything & everything to hide myself. which would look better? the confident me rather than the hiding/slouching me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Crazy Catlady

Feeling good in your own skin. So I agree with the whole, pamper yerself,have a bath followed by body lotion, to start with.
    Sexy is a state of mind.
    But heels help too :D Make me feel taller and slimmer :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

My OY makes me feel great when i am naked, therefore i look good naked

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

I hate being naked, i run from bedroom to bathroom grabbing anything i can find to cover myself. Himself tells me to stop being stupid but just hate the thought of it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Jules wrote: »
    I hate being naked, i run from bedroom to bathroom grabbing anything i can find to cover myself. Himself tells me to stop being stupid but just hate the thought of it. :(

I'd be a bit like that.
    I have no confidence in my body what so ever. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Does the word nudey help with that?! or even nekkid ?

For some reason I'm not a fan of the word naked!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I woke up this morning thinking "Damm am hot!" might go to bed thinking "Damn am not hot"

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Niamho! wrote: »
    I'd be a bit like that.

No offence but if a guy acted like that around me, i would dump him so fast. I dont have the best body in the world but its the only one i have, and my OH likes it lumps and bumps, cellilute, stretch marks the works, the same goes for his

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

bath or shower be pampered,glowing.smooth and no carbs for the day and angles and positioning.its all bout the angles:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

irishbird wrote: »
    No offence but if a guy acted like that around me, i would dump him so fast. I dont have the best body in the world but its the only one i have, and my OH likes it lumps and bumps, cellilute, stretch marks the works, the same goes for his

Tbh i agree with ya IB, and he loves me lumps and bumps and all but just sometimes loving myself is difficult, especially if im not 100% happy with how i look, but thats something for me to sort out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

I would be like that with anyone else. but i know he loves me, & sure hes always trying to get me naked, so i mustnt look too bad! (do you see my logic at all..?) knowing he loves me gives me the confidence to be naked, & feel comfortable with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭piscean

A bit of fake tan goes a far way imo - always makes me feel better instantly.
    Dunnes do some nice underwear sets too and for the novelty ideas Ann Summers if you have the money!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

This thread is a bloody disgrace!:mad: I come all the way over here from the bar and not one bloody pic! Not one:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

MIN2511 wrote: »
    I woke up this morning thinking "Damm am hot!" might go to bed thinking "Damn am not hot"

Take me home and I'll got to bed thinking damn you hot

yeah yeah yeah I know Taxiiiiiiiii for rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

okay, forgive me for missing an obvious point maybe, but since when did lingerie = nekkid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

Niamho! wrote: »
    I'd be a bit like that.
    irishbird wrote: »

the amount of girls who do this is shocking, from talking to other lads it seems to be a common problem. From a guys point of view, its extremely annoying and off putting. if a guy is with you, he likes you. He digs your naked body and he wants to do terrible sordid things to it. Men want to see naked ladies - it has always been so.

Even if your not confident in your body, remember this - there is nothing better for a straight guy than seeing a naked chick. NOTHING. If he is going out/married to you - HE FANCIES YOU and all your bits.

To conclude - Ladies, TAKE IT OFF!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

the amount of girls who do this is shocking, from talking to other lads it seems to be a common problem. From a guys point of view, its extremely annoying and off putting. if a guy is with you, he likes you. He digs your naked body and he wants to do terrible sordid things to it. Men want to see naked ladies - it has always been so.

Bingo.

The whole hiding thing i can understand, but it is annoying. If i am in a room with you and we are naked, it means i want to see you. Not have you dive under the covers so fast my eyes water.

The female body is a fantastic thing that is built for sin.

Advertisement