Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to look good naked

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭ohlordy

Yup, sexiest thing bout an other half is their confidence to allow you see them naked, we don't care if you are having a "fat day" or whatever other issues might be in your mind, our attraction doesn't yo-yo like your confidence, so just be confident all the time, and be naked most of the time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I don't think anyone has mentioned it so far - lighting! A overhead bulb can be a little unforgiving, whereas a low watt bulb in a side lamp with a shade is warmer.

Plus, with a side lamp there's all sorts of fun shadows being thrown onto walls - like the opening credits of a James Bond film.

I wonder, do men ever share this body insecurity thing? Ladies, any of you ever come across a 'getting undressed under the duvet' fella in your adventures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Unaton

cuckoo wrote: »
    Ladies, any of you ever come across a 'getting undressed under the duvet' fella in your adventures?
    My OH was kinda like that. He's a shy guy in general so sometimes he'd only take off his boxers when the lights were off. There really was nothing wrong with his body, slim, tones, nice bits but I guess he just wasn't used to a woman 'eating him with her eyes'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Best way to look good naked is lots of (but not too many) candles, positioned low to cast that gentle upward light! very flattering. Also long hair worn down. At this point he's usually not seeing with his big head anyway and his little head is very easily pleased!

Some tinted moisteriser for the "I'm not wearing any make-up look"
    Some fake tan , a wax and or shave and some scented body lotion
    and confidence to strut around naked of course
    I love it when my man can't keep his hands off my legs and stomach because he says there so soft, I giggle when he even strokes my skin in his sleep :)
    MIN2511 wrote: »
    I woke up this morning thinking "Damm am hot!" might go to bed thinking "Damn am not hot"
    Hehe me too! Lights on all the way for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Hehe me too! Lights on all the way for me

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but do people actually go "oh were getting naked i better turn the light off"? ive only ever done anything with the lights off 3 or 4 times. usually it goes off after. & its not a case of wanting to see each other (not on my part anyway), just the way it happens.

actually its not really that off topic. if you dont like how you look naked do you turn the light off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

You should feel sexy when you see the way he looks at you when you take off your clothes, start loving yourselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Wild unbrushed hair.......everywhere.........red lipstick........dab of perfume.......stand up on bed.......;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Be confident and subtle... Showing different parts of you to catch his eye, while concealing others. Sometimes wear something shear that reveals your form underneath when caught by light.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

*Focuses spotlight on B!ue*:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hello,

Right as the thread goes how do you look good naked?

Really depends on your body type etc, there are no generalisations. Post some pics and you'll get some pointers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,473 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

The problem with people who want to look good naked is that they're far to self-conscious to actually BE naked!

OP - confidence.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

cuckoo wrote: »
    I don't think anyone has mentioned it so far - lighting! A overhead bulb can be a little unforgiving, whereas a low watt bulb in a side lamp with a shade is warmer.

Plus, with a side lamp there's all sorts of fun shadows being thrown onto walls - like the opening credits of a James Bond film.

I wonder, do men ever share this body insecurity thing? Ladies, any of you ever come across a 'getting undressed under the duvet' fella in your adventures?

Nope he is happy enough to wander around naked, and tbh i love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

Just be confident ladies! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Jules wrote: »
    Nope he is happy enough to wander around naked, and tbh i love it!

i had to read this just as I was swallowing the last of my breakfast.
    thank's julez.

Advertisement