Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appitite supressant?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

tallaght01 wrote: »
    Except a lot of homeless people use smoking as a way to suppress appetite, if they can't afford food. I guess a cigarette is cheaper than a sandwich.

I suggest u just use condoms instead :p

Use condoms instead of a sandwich?!?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Chromium supplements help to regulate blood sugar levels, really helped me kick the chocolate addiction. They help regulate your insulin response and consequently you don't get the ' lows ' that have you reaching for the crisps. Take them daily for about 2 weeks before you notice the results.

I can't reccommend this highly enough, really helped me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

To be honest it's probably not a good idea to go messing around with your natural bio-rhythms and all that jazz. Eat regularly and sensibly, exercise moderately and sadly thats the boring answer to an age-old question

Advertisement