Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddys day

Options
  • 13-03-2008 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

hi, do anyone know what time and where is the parade in tramore starting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

dont know pommers but if ya find out do post it or pm me i was thinking about headin out for a look for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

aw your back sungod:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭joe25

Welcome back sungod.
    Hope your back for good(you will if someone here can find there sense of humor)

Not sure about parade in tramore pommers

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Tramore Parade starts at 12.15 from Priests Road and will go the usual route down Main Street, Strand Street and along Turkey Road towards the Majestic.

Topic Moved to County Forum..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

joe25 wrote: »
    (you will if someone here can find there sense of humor)

I assume you mean me and half of the other people who complained about him.

There is a difference between humor and trolling. Unfortunately, sungod never seemed to spot that and was asked to take a short break which he kindly did without a fuss. For that, I applaud him. Not many people on Boards like being told they broke the charter!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

SUNGOD wrote: »
    dont know pommers but if ya find out do post it or pm me i was thinking about headin out for a look for a change
    Welcome back sungod, always brightening up the boards with witty remarks :D

I didnt even know there was a parade in tramore

I didnt even know there was a parade in tramore

Its more of a "Promote your business" day with a few of the local emergency services :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

welcome back SUNGOD, probably see ya at the boards beers. hahahahaha

Advertisement