Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CD Changer wiring

Options
  • 13-03-2008 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi folks, any car audio gurus out there?

I just bought an old Mercedes with a Blaupunkt Frankfurt head unit and a CDC 071 CD-changer. Unfortunately the 13-pin plug on the changer has been broken at some point. The socket on the cd changer seems undamaged, but I've got 7 wires and a screen with no idea where to put them.

I bought the CDC071 service manual on-line, so I'm fairly sure that I can identify the functions of the 13-pin socket, but that's only half the job. Does anyone have a pinout for the 10-pin ISO connector on the back of the head unit?

Thanks in advance.

Niall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭nmacc

Things must be bad; I have to post the answer to this one myself!

I finally got all the info I needed to interface my Blaupunkt Frankfurt RCM82 to the Blaupunkt CDC 071 changer, despite the missing plug.

If anyone else needs to know how to do this, PM me and I'll send on the info.

N

Advertisement