Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suspension

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

if the mods feel it suitable to throw it in there fine, alas none of us are mods so cant do sh!t

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ha, yeah, im not asking/hoping the mods'll do anything... im happy where it is... but in context, feel that this is the sort of thing the extreme forum is up there to discuss. there was talk baout suspension befor,e and that was put in the extreme forum... i think the forum is rendered useless if the things that are to be discussed in it are discussed here as well... might as well get rid of it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

The thread is staying here.I dont think that its so extreme that it has to be moved to the "extreme" forum.

Davey if you dont want to read about it then stop clicking the threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Hellrazer wrote: »
    The thread is staying here.I dont think that its so extreme that it has to be moved to the "extreme" forum.

Davey if you dont want to read about it then stop clicking the threads.
    for the sake of the squemish and new members or kids on this forum get me?

there are no pictures or much details.
    the thread will die in a day or two anyway :)

• Advertisement

davey180 wrote: »
    for the sake of the squemish and new members or kids on this forum get me?

well, you wanted an opinion from a mod... you've got it now... i think this is the bit where you stop arguing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

well, you wanted an opinion from a mod... you've got it now... i think this is the bit where you stop arguing.
    fair enough,i stop looking on this thread,and stop the arguements,but in the end of the day im must be a useless member to ye all(as i cant get through any one here!)I thought i was helpful?????As for suspension its appalling and gross and not fit for work.

depends on your opinions and what you deem appalling and gross and not fit for work. i know people who would freak at the notion of piercing anything but hte flesh of your ear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

You know, body modification sites in general are not suitable for work unless you work in a piercing/tattoo studio. I get around this problem by not visiting these sites at work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

davey180 wrote: »
    no squemish!

hehe well me myself im not squemish. for me its that i think i would cry like a small child... i imagine that it is extreamly painful...

then again a year ago i said id never get my tougue pierced cause it looked painful...

• Advertisement

i have pics of a suspension show i went to, it seemingly hurts at the beginning but then endorphines take over, the feeling when you're up in the air is ment to be in-describable

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I wouldn't try it myself, but I can understand why people might want to try it. I'm not great with pain and the extent of my rebelliousness stopped at a single ear peircing and a small tattoo (altho i always wanted a bigger tattoo on my back). not saying that this is to rebel against anything, in fact I'm certain it's not. it was just my reasoning for my own tiny mods.

to the OP, I say if it's something you feel you want/need to do then go for it. It's perfectly safe when done properly in a safe environment so don't let people who don't understand you or your needs put you off.

as for someones 'art' comment earlier in the thread, if some people see it as an art (like tattoo's etc.) then it IS art by it's very definition. the same thing makes something 'art' is the same thing that makes the destinction between flowers and weeds, it's all in the eye of the beholder.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I love threads that have been de-railed.

We need to pull the thumb out and get a suspension crew together.

yup definetly! im down for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My dad is really into doing a suspension. Do the definetly do them in Body Shock??? He really really wants to do one.

Advertisement