Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Lenses

Options
  • 13-03-2008 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of cheap places in Dublin which sell disposable. Only looking for about a months supply (just to play football and I might be starting MMA so can't wear my glasses).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Do the test in any optician usually 30 quid then get your prescription and go to www.yourlenses.ie and buy from there

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

mine only cost 11 euro for a months supply from specsavers!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

€11 for a months supply.:eek: Jaysis I was thinking they'd be about €100 or so. Grand job anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

KdjaCL wrote: »
    Do the test in any optician usually 30 quid then get your prescription and go to www.yourlenses.ie and buy from there

kdjac

Yep, get the test done and get them to give you a copy of your prescription, online seems to be the cheapest place by far. I know that I've paid around €50 for one months supply in my optician before, €11 seems a bit cheap - didn't think Specsavers were that cheap - but it also depends on which type you will be wearing, make sure your optician advises you on that too!

i got em in dunlaoghaire, for one months supply.
    i didnt need to get solution since i already had some, that would have been an extra 12euro.
    i was surprised as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

i got em in dunlaoghaire, for one months supply.
    i didnt need to get solution since i already had some, that would have been an extra 12euro.
    i was surprised as well!

But was that for daily disposables? I'm thinking not, cos you don't need solution for them...

oh sorry my mistake
    i misread the first post

sorry sorry!!

Advertisement