Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CO2 emissions on Registration Cert

Options
  • 13-03-2008 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

I got back the Reg Cert today on the car and code V.7 states that the Co2 emissions are 181. Now I know from the online brochure it is only 165. Where do the Dept. of Transport get this info from for the cert?

At the moment it doesn't make SFA difference as the car will be taxed under the current system, but it's incorrect according to the manufacturers spec

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 waffler

Is it a new or old car, the online brochure would have the emmissions of all new cars, if your car is not new then the emmissions may have been different when that car was manufactured. A lot of car manufacturers are trying to cut down on emmissions with the new greener attitude. I would say that the reg cert is accurate for your car, i gather it is not a new car ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

waffler wrote: »
    Is it a new or old car, the online brochure would have the emmissions of all new cars, if your car is not new then the emmissions may have been different when that car was manufactured. A lot of car manufacturers are trying to cut down on emmissions with the new greener attitude. I would say that the reg cert is accurate for your car, i gather it is not a new car ?

it's as new as 2007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 waffler

Hard one to call so, i imported a 05 car recently and the emmissions on the reg was exactly same as the manufacturers website

Advertisement