Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ever successfully moved to another country without Degree?

Options
  • 13-03-2008 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever settled in another 'Western' country without finishing College?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

moved to Abroad

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭man1

Strange question.

I am sure there are thousands. I don't have a degree and lived for 5 years in a "western" european country. I am moving to another for good next year.
    What about all the illegals in the US, I am sure a lot of them don't all have college education or even if they do there are a lot of drop outs.
    What about the Irish in England. (or even france, germany, sweden etc for that matter)

Why do you ask? Are you worried about moving somewhere without a degree.
    You will be fine, don't worry.
    What do you do anyway? (if you do anything?)

Pm me if you like for advice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

5 countries en counting for a year or more each with no degree. All I did was a 2 year course in "Computing" in some mickey mouse college. You'd be surprised what bull****ting and a good CV can do for you. And being utterly handsome.

Advertisement