Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: News Posters!

• 13-03-2008 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

hi there!

we at http://ireland.xippy.org are looking to expand into other sectors of the irish gaming scene, so we are looking for news reporters to post COD4 news on our site. Originally the site was primarily focused on CSS news, but we felt it was time to broaden our scope!

if you are interested, please pm me here, or on irc - #Ireland.css @ quakenet

new CMS & website is in the process of being made

<3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

The CMS is being made as quick as possible, a domain and hosting have also been sorted. The quicker we get the Irish CoD4 community involved the better and the quicker Ireland can get noticed as a gaming community.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Come on lads, there must be somebody interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I'd be up for it :D .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

ya me also heres the latest cod 4 ps3 scoop
    As promised, here is the world exclusive unveiling of the new multiplayer DLC map Chinatown which appeared on SpikeTV Friday night. What’s so great about Chinatown? Well among being a beautiful map set in the downtown district of Chinatown under the lighting of a full moon and decorative laterns in the rain soaked streets of the city…. it’s a classic Call of Duty remake of Carentan! One of the most popular and most demanded maps from the previous Infinity Ward Call of Duty games is back with a complete visual over haul and design elements.
    So far you’ve seen three of the four new maps in the upcoming Variety Map Pack, with the Gamespot article showing you Broadcast and Creek and now Chinatown on Gametrailers, don’t worry though, as Monday is going to have a load of new visuals and information on ALL FOUR maps in the upcoming DLC pack. With all new gameplay footage on every map and some brand new screenshots as well coming Monday you’re about to get a information overload next week from IGN, TeamXbox, and Gamespy who came down this past week and spent the entire day playing multiplayer with the team and I at Infinity Ward on the new maps.So be sure to check out those sites on Monday, I’ll post a re-cap on here most likely and if you have questions about the maps in the meantime or afterwards be sure to let me know and I’ll try to answer anything you might have. Meanwhile, let me know what you think of the maps so far, how’d you like Chinatown? Thoughts on Broadcast or Creek? Let me know.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gametrailerstv_player.php?ep=11&ch=4&sd=0
    ya i'd join ye, i'd love to help out, pm details if u want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭JavaBear

I am about to install COD4 right now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

CoD4 news being updated regulary, not that theres much Irish scene news..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

well theres a new patch out today for us ps3'rs

Advertisement