Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exam results where are you?

• 13-03-2008 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone else in Finance / Economics STILL waiting for their 1st semester exam results?

First we were told end of last week, then it was Wednesday night, now its Thursday night before the break and we still get a blank page..
    Am I checking the correct site?
    https://studentweb.nuim.ie/pls/prodv12/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S

We must be the only students in the country that have to wait and wait.. In UL they had them weeks ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

i was in engineering and we were only ever given provisional, i dont know if its changed, but it was at the depts discretion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

One of the lads in my class got his results but i haven't talked to him so i don't know where he got them from, i'm still waiting for mine and it's doing my head in. Economics as well btw

your talking about EC101 and EC106?
    The results are on moodle, if its not opening - try updating adobe to the most recent version
    Go into the section EC100 on moodle the link your giving doesnt have any results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭nothing

Actually, they are only provisional, and according to the college they don't have to give you any results until summer, this is at the discrestion of the dept. I heard this from the maths dept, since one of the modules I did has no result yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lifer

This is unbelievable! Have been trying to get these results for the past two days. I'm an economics and finance student as well and was discussing my results for her class with my thesis supervisor. She seemed surprised I hadn't seen the results already but how the hell can I? They're nowhere to be found!

• Advertisement
Advertisement