Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone having intermittant lose of service and rubbish NTL speeds in West Dublin???

Options
  • 13-03-2008 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

My 6meg connection seems to have been cut in half since lunchtime today anyone having the same issue below is my speed

246015457.png

so much for doubling speeds :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭bricks

Ping times to boards.ie are real bad 200ms+ and I'm droping packets.
    It looks like the Tyrrelstown area is totally overloaded or maybe there's a fault.
    My thinking on it is that since TT is a new area a lot more people opted for NTL/UPC BB than they expected and the area is overloaded. I can't see them running more cables into the estate so I guess its game over for NTL/UPC.

I'm not in the mood for listening to thier hold music for hours today.
    Anyone know what number I need to ring to cancel?
    I'm hoping it won't cost too much.
    I've only had it for around 9 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Its 1908, or I think you can e-mail them (put expect a minimum three week response time!). If you want to get out of contract because they can't provide you a connection, then they have no right to charge you really.

Advertisement