Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shelly Duncan is a moron

• 13-03-2008 10:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

And has a girl's name.

He doesn't see what the 'Rays' got so upset about.

Really?

I can't stand the guy. Can anyone remember watching the Yankees last year when drug cheat Giambi would hit a home run and this fool looking like some kind of (political correctness forbids me from saying more) is waiting for him in the dugout with his tongue hanging out to 'high five' him (or whatever that thing is they do with their forearms).

And now he tries to stick his studs into a second basman's balls. Nice. I hope Kazmir beans him when the season starts. And A-Rod too-just for the hell of it.

God that felt good. I have been have been ambivalent at best about the new season for the first time in 8 years (when I first started watching baseball), but this has just re-ignited the interest!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    And has a girl's name.

He doesn't see what the 'Rays' got so upset about.

Really?

I can't stand the guy. Can anyone remember watching the Yankees last year when drug cheat Giambi would hit a home run and this fool looking like some kind of (political correctness forbids me from saying more) is waiting for him in the dugout with his tongue hanging out to 'high five' him (or whatever that thing is they do with their forearms).

And now he tries to stick his studs into a second basman's balls. Nice. I hope Kazmir beans him when the season starts. And A-Rod too-just for the hell of it.

God that felt good. I have been have been ambivalent at best about the new season for the first time in 8 years (when I first started watching baseball), but this has just re-ignited the interest!

Ban :p Yeah it was pretty nasty alright...They tend to do these unsporting things quite often

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭WATPOAE

I too agree that Duncan is an idiot. I've just watched him drop a routine fly ball in LF against the Jays! Priceless. He keeps looking up at the sky except it had nothing to do with the sky Shelly, you're just crap!

Advertisement