Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Man

Options
  • 13-03-2008 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

A Couple Go Over To New York For Holidays

There Walking Up Times Square When They Spot A Native Red Indian Complete With Long Feathers And Bow And Arrow With The Words Above His Head "worlds Best Memory Man"

The Man Goes Over And Says "whats The Sign Mean ??"

Indian Replies In His Strong Indian Accent "how!!! I Great Memory Man You Ask Me Question I Tell Answer"

"ok Who Won The 1926 Fa Cup Final????"says The Man

"newcastle Utd One-nil!!"says Indian Man

"jaysus Thats Unbeliveible "says The Man To His Wife And They Walk On And Enjoy The Rest Of There Holiday

Ten Years Later The Couple Decide To Head Off To New York Again And Their Walking Down Times Sq. When They Notice The Same Indian Man Standing In The Exact Same Spot And The Man Decides To Go Over To Say Hello

The Man Puts Up His Hand And Says "how!!!!"to The Indian

Indian Man Turns Round And Says

"penalty Twenty Second Minute!!!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

:d

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Meh, more mildly humorous than anything

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

lol I thought it was funny. But sure someone had to say it but Bolton won the Cup final in 1926l sad I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Good one Pebbles:)

Keep on posting;)

lol.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

hahaha nice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 pipsss

lol:D

Advertisement