Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

• 13-03-2008 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Can anyone please tell me what date the semifinal and final are on in the City west:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Im pretty sure that it hasn't been decided yet but last years was the second weekend in October. It's a good bet that it will be the same again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 We Are Leeds

Will tickets go on sale @ ticketmaster?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mighty mush

I dont think they do the ticket sales for darts. I am also trying to find out about getting tickets

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Will tickets go on sale @ ticketmaster?

No you will have to get them directly from City West. Dont worry its pretty handy to get tickets if you are on the ball. Keep your eye on www.planetdarts.tv for an announcement on when they are on sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mighty mush

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Im pretty sure that it hasn't been decided yet but last years was the second weekend in October. It's a good bet that it will be the same again.
    Thanks for that but I found out and yes you are right they are on fron the 6th-12th Oct

• Advertisement
Advertisement