Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

3 Series Buying Help

Options
  • 13-03-2008 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭

I am looking to change to a 3 series BMW this year. There are some lovely cars on carzone for about 6-9k which i think is great. Is there anything in particular i should look out for or be wary of when buying a 3 series?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 micro097

Killme00 wrote: »
    I am looking to change to a 3 series BMW this year. There are some lovely cars on carzone for about 6-9k which i think is great. Is there anything in particular i should look out for or be wary of when buying a 3 series?

Thanks

i,m probly not the right person be saying this but i loved my beaver wen it was going fine i'd say try and get the newest year you can afford, over lovely body kit etc..... see if it has been maintained by bmw dealer they are good at what they but very price and if your handy with cars maintain it your self regularly spark pulls oil the easy stuff etc....

p.s. if you want to ignore tis i,ll sell you mine:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Thanks for the reply, im not interested in body kit or any of that jazz. Im more interested in a car that i can drive the arse out of.:D:D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

posts moved from the B.M.W. Hell thread

@killme - are you looking for an E36 or E46? Coupé or saloon?

Advertisement