Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap runners?

Options
  • 14-03-2008 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭

anyone extra scabby with buying brogs? is there anywhere on the internet thats sells cheap, maybe take advantage of the weak dollar? preferably nike too, my feet are pretty wide!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,573 ✭✭✭bassy

try eb*y

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    anyone extra scabby with buying brogs? is there anywhere on the internet thats sells cheap, maybe take advantage of the weak dollar? preferably nike too, my feet are pretty wide!:rolleyes:

I found JCP.com to be great for cheap Levi's. I notice it also sells branded footwear. I think Aldi also have runners in at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭waterfordkick

Here is a good ebay shop that sells asics nike and other good training runners

http://stores.ebay.ie/ExerciseDirect

dont know if its what you looking for but worth looking at !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

thanks folks, keep them coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

I got lovely Nike Cortez from http://www.sneakerhead.com/ - shipping was $30, so in total the runners were like €60 - I was very happy as I couldn't find them anywhere else. It's cheaper if you ship more than one pair. They also wrote gift on the parcel (without me asking), so I didn't get stung for duty.

• Advertisement

good stuff, sounds excellent. nikes are the only brand that consistantly fit my wide feet so might chance this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    good stuff, sounds excellent. nikes are the only brand that consistantly fit my wide feet so might chance this.

Well if you have wide fit, that rules adidas and puma out, but you probably knew that ;)

Reebok are the widest fit of all runners by the way, but they have the Union Jack emblazoned on them!

thanks mate, yea i knew that! ive had reebok brogs before, only the classics have the union jack and they are generally personally ruled out as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

go to the Nike factory store in Kildare outlets. Currently buy one pair get 2nd pair half price.

Decent models about €50 - €60

Clearance ones from €20.

bump for the new person looking for runners with the closed thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Dont know what sort your looking for but theres a surf shop over the bridge at the end of Patrick street (Cork) that have a sign in the window advertising 2 pairs for the price of one which seems pretty good.

Place was closed when I passed so I didnt see what the selection was like.

nice one c-13, i know the place alright but never checked it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭csully397

theres places on meath street not sure exactly but hopefully a few replies may come with this and someone will have more of an idea where to go...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

Any where else?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

http://www.buy4now.ie/elverys/aspx/home.aspx?loc=H
    26.2% or more off all their running gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭steve_oh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

dublin 12 markets or dublin 22 clondalkin markets

50euro will get you a savage pair of nikes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

steve_oh wrote: »

Have you actually ordered and recieved products from this company. Are they legit. Prices seem decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭steve_oh

sorry for the delay in responding. Yes - bought a pair of air max. Wearing them right now. Happy as larry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jonney Fine

I also purchased some new cool Nike Air shoes.
    What do you think of them ?
    http://www.shoes54.com/product/213f_Nike_Air_Force_1_Supreme_Max_Air_259.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

If your willing to go up north the outlet in banbridge does buy 1 get one free in the nike store. I got some excellent runners for €30!(2 pairs)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Branch309 on Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Branded-Footwear-at-Branch309/Brands.html_

Got a pair of New Balance from them for €35.. ordered Sunday night, arrived yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,036 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Or here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I buy my nike runners from www.nike-shox.net

Shipping is usually free and I got my last pair delivered for around €50

They also sell Ugg boots and some designer labels like Prada and Gucci

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seeing_ie

Just looking at getting a pair from this site now - it redirects to skonikeshox.com but looks the same.

Anyone ordered from them recently?

Payment information on the site looks slightly dodgy.
    x43r0 wrote: »
    I buy my nike runners from www.nike-shox.net

Shipping is usually free and I got my last pair delivered for around €50

They also sell Ugg boots and some designer labels like Prada and Gucci

Advertisement