Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resit Assignments

Options
  • 14-03-2008 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

where abouts are resit assignments available ? or do i have to email the lecturer ? its for a second year planning elective

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

It'll either be on the faculties website or you'll have to go direct to the programme office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

They do publicise some of them on Bb.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Regardless of whether or not it's posted on the website or blackboard, it'd be best to call up to the school office as they'll be able to tell you exactly what format the resit will be and when it's due, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭*Hank Scorpio*

Yeah when I had a History resit assignment I went down to the office, they said its up to the student to come to the office and get the info etc, others said we should be emailed but I never got one so just check in the school's office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Frank Thomas

well i tried the faculty office, no joy there i was just told to email the lecturer who it appears is on sabbatical leave and isnt keen on checking his emails to often, so now i have 8 days to do an assignment with no assignment to do that i know of !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement