Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA and CDWOW Deliveries???????

2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

We never take orders for stock we don't have or are not GUARANTEED by our suppliers, thats our policy and we absolutly stick to it! We only operate a real time catalogue on the site - if you see it then its available, if you don't see it its not. But we will always try our very best to get whatever our customers want. We have already sold out of GTA special edition but are currently looking to secure more copies as the demand is pretty huge as you can imagine!

To answer your question....if we take your pre-order, its because we have already secured the stock with our supplier and therfore guarantee it to be delivered to you on the day of release - or at least within a day or two after depending on which postage option you have chosen - we recommend express post as an post guarantee next day delivery with this option.

Regards,
    Joanne

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

We never take orders for stock we don't have or are not GUARANTEED by our suppliers, thats our policy and we absolutly stick to it! We only operate a real time catalogue on the site - if you see it then its available, if you don't see it its not. But we will always try our very best to get whatever our customers want. We have already sold out of GTA special edition but are currently looking to secure more copies as the demand is pretty huge as you can imagine!

To answer your question....if we take your pre-order, its because we have already secured the stock with our supplier and therfore guarantee it to be delivered to you on the day of release - or at least within a day or two after depending on which postage option you have chosen - we recommend express post as an post guarantee next day delivery with this option.

Regards,
    Joanne

Great, thanks for the info. I think i'll order it from you and change the order to special edition if you get more of those before release. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭Elessar

In case anyone is interested, Harvey Norman stores have all XBOX360 games at 56 euro or less. I'm going with this option - keep in mind even with express post, you could be waiting until 5pm Tuesday eve for it to be delivered. Unless you are really stuck, I'd get it from the shops (there will be plenty for a release like this).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Elessar wrote: »
    In case anyone is interested, Harvey Norman stores have all XBOX360 games at 56 euro or less. I'm going with this option - keep in mind even with express post, you could be waiting until 5pm Tuesday eve for it to be delivered. Unless you are really stuck, I'd get it from the shops (there will be plenty for a release like this).

I can survive until 5pm!!
    Anyway will be ordering it today from Gamesnash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

I canceled this order on the 6th of April and STILL have not been refunded.I emailed them and got this crap back.

Hi

Thanks for your e-mail message.

I can confirm that your item has been cancelled as requested but due to an
    issue with the payment provider we cannot process the refund at this time,
    but we are working to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.

If there is anything else I can do for you please don't hesitate to get back
    to me.

Kind Regards

Luckily I had the money to book the game with Gamesnash but someone else might have been relying on that money being returned to book it elsewhere.

Everyone was right,avoid this shower at all costs.:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement