Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Gotham Knight

Options
  • 14-03-2008 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭

This is going to be awesome. Batman: Gotham Knight, an anime tie-in for the film, akin to the Animatrix, is due to be released in July. The DVD will comprise 5 short films based on the Batman story as portrayed in Batman Begins.

Production I.G. (Ghost in the Shell), Madhouse (Dennou Coil, Death Note) & Studio 4°C (Animatrix) are all involved in the project, with Bruce Timm, the co-creator and producer of the original Batman: The Animated Series, directing the project.

http://warnervideo.com/batmangothamknight/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotham_Knight

Really, really looking forward to this :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Satoshi Kon is also involved... I hoping he's responsible for the section with the Scarecrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Dear god, I'm looking forward to this more than the dark knight now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

robby^5 wrote: »
    Production I.G. (Ghost in the Shell), Madhouse & Studio (Dennou Coil, Death Note)
    IG & Studio? Very nice. Should be cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 earljustine

I hope this anime is going to look very good. I am going to buy this when this comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

And here was I thinking there was nothing to look forward to this year... :D

(seriously though, where the hell is my next season of Haruhi??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

tman wrote: »
    Dear god, I'm looking forward to this more than the dark knight now!!

Thats saying a lot ... but I agree 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TickingOrange

Anyone know if this will be available over here? On region 2 I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

I always love seeing the different styles in play surrounding a world. Often seems to open it up on a much wider level. Wouldnt mind a nice subplot in Gotham city that develops a character who surfaces in the movie, e.g. Kid's Story in the Animatrix. Always a nice touch.

Advertisement