Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

07 Langster for sale

Options
  • 14-03-2008 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭

looking for €420 based in North Dublin,

Colour:Rust

Size: 58cm

Standard except for Brake levers have been replaced with Cane Creek Levers

only ever used for commuting into town and a few trips around howth

Z1494M_BIG.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

Not interested in the bike, but what did you do with the old brake levers? I could do with a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

ah i gave them away only one of them was good the other was damaged by some sh*thead with nothing better to do with their time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

flickerx wrote: »
    Not interested in the bike, but what did you do with the old brake levers? I could do with a pair.

I have one brake lever from my Langster available of you want it (no charge). I removed the back brake a while back. All in good nick. PM me if you are interested.

offers

• Registered Users Posts: 15 johnnyutah

Hey,

is the bike still for sale?

• Advertisement

johnnyutah wrote: »
    Hey,

is the bike still for sale?

Sure is are u interested?

sure am, just not sure about the sizing. (tryin to get back into cycling after about 8 years of not doin any). I'm 6'1 with a 34inch inside leg... I realise you may not be an expert, but do you reckon that it'd be the right size for me?

(apols if it's a naìve question)

im 5'11 and its slightly too big for me, id reckon it would be grand for you ur welcome to try it out if you like

That would be cool, do you want to PM me your number and I can give you a shout tomorrow?

Cheers.

PM Sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

johnnyutah wrote: »
    sure am, just not sure about the sizing.

58cm should be perfect for you.

Still for sale if anyones interested must sell it to make way for a new bike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭crowbar188

Is this fixed gear?

it is a Fixed gear but has a flip flop hub so can be converted to single speed by simply removing the wheel and putting it on backwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

could you stand over this with a 32" inseam? Weird question I know, but the concept of bike sizing is totally new to me. I have a 55cm Raleigh and can just stand over it so would like to be sure. If it sounds doable I could come out tonight and view it. You're in howth?

I'm not sure i wont be able to check it till i get home tonight but im 5'11 and i can cycle it no problem, i generally cycle a 56cm Trek,
    I'm in Donaghmede your welcome to view it tonight if you like

According to this site you should be alright with a 34" inside leg

We may need to drop the saddle height tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Great! Will you PM me somewhere to meet? I'll only be able to meet about 8pm, is that cool?

Great! Will you PM me somewhere to meet? I'll only be able to meet about 8pm, is that cool?

Thats grand ill send you a PM in a few Minutes

Advertisement