Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wall mounted whiteboard - where to buy

Options
  • 14-03-2008 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

I'v been looking around for a small wall mounted whiteboard for my room/kitchen.

I'm a few months into a product design course and do a bit of graphic design on the side- and it would come in handy to have at home. Since starting the course I'm always brainstorming new ideas for myself or course work - so would be handy to have.

Any ideas for places in Dublin to get them? Wouldn't spend more than 50eur for it tho

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

If you don't fancy shelling out the full amount for the real McCoy you could trying going to your local DIY centre , larger ones, and get a big sheet of white perspex which will behave in exactly the same way as a whiteboard.If they only have clear perspex then simply backing it with white paper or painting one side will also produce the right effect. All you have to do then is simply mount it on the wall . You could always bring a whiteboard marker with you to the DIY place just to try a discreet mark to test , no one should mind though perhaps ask permission.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I got one from Viking but to be honest they should have called it a grey board ... disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Little bit of foamex material, applied with gloss whiteboard vinyl will do the trick.

Any sign company should do it for no more than a tenner.

Advertisement